Case against the CBC

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
iyraste1313
Case against the CBC

From Iraqi weapons of mass destruction to Syrian chemical weapons

by Thierry Meyssan

In a report dated 1 March 2019, the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) attests to the fact that were never any prohibited chemical substances in Douma (Syria) during the attack of 7 April 2018. The reprisal tripartite bombing (United States, France, United Kingdom) was therefore unjustified. This scandal is exactly identical to the story of the bogus Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. It will be followed by many other items of fake news as long as the West continues to trust their medias....

..................................................................................................................................................................

This of course has been totally contradicted by the latest CBC reports, suggesting that OPCW did not condemn Syria only because this was not their mandate (another lie)

The intent in this thread is to document a series of lies by the CBC in preparation to demonstrate that they are violating their mandate, violating the mandate of the CRTC and violating our Section 3 rights to free and fair elections.

I intend to demonstrate in Federal Court that the setting up of a totally biased context of the news by the CBC is a violation of the spirit of the Section as proclaimed under R. v. Figueroa and R. v. Harper.

And that therefore to proceed with a Federal election must be postponed until appropriate measures are taken..........

iyraste1313

 

Venezuela Deploys Troops "To Protect National Power Grid" From US "Aggression"

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden

by Tyler Durden

Fri, 03/08/2019 - 19:22update: Though some parts of Venezuela's power grid have reportedly begun to come back online after the country was plunged into nation-wide darkness beginning Thursday evening, the mass blackout crisis continues, which Caracas has blamed on US-orchestrated saboteurs.

To prevent further "sabotage" Venezuela's Defense Ministry has vowed in an official statement via state TV social media channels to deploy armed forces to protect the national electricity system for the duration of the power outage.

“All the security agencies, civil protection and the nation’s integral defense system are deployed to protect and help the people across the country,” a statement said, via Bloomberg. This as official accusations against Washington for conducting what Maduro previously called a US "electricity war" have become even more strident. .....

...so I turned on CBC radio to hear the talk of the ineptitude of the "socialist experiment" in venezuela, with interviews complaining about how the electricity grid's always going down, no toothpaste, toilet paper ad nauseum in the stores....

of course no mention of the possibility of sabotage!!

What happened to the CBC mandate of balanced reporting, the right of Canadian citizens to hear all sides?

....these are my ongoing examples to be introduced into Federal Court...I encourage here, other examples, as my tolerance for the CBC is severely limited!

NDPP

It's been an out and out propaganda bullhorn for some time now. And perhaps not surprisingly, certainly on foreign policy issues I follow, it aligns with how many Canadians actually think. Including a goodly portion of those here. 

iyraste1313

So the Mueller Report has been finalized and past on to the DOJ and Attorney general William Barr, with no further endictments.

I recall vividly talk show host after talk show host on CBC and all their experts talking about the substantive evidence of Russiagate by all 17 Intelligence agents.....so it was all a lie.

This will all come out when CBC is requested to provide this info in Federal Court.

iyraste1313

GOOGLE FLIPPED SEATS, SHIFTED MILLIONS OF VOTES TO DEMS IN 2018 MIDTERMS, RESEARCHER TELLS RT

We found very consistently that on Google they ended up with search results favoring liberals and favoring liberal news sources, and it was quite a dramatic effect

RT - MARCH 25, 2019

The effectiveness of MSM-CBC propaganda to flip election results....(For Federal Court)

iyraste1313

Underinvestment blamed

The blackout was likely caused by a technical problem with transmission lines linking the Guri hydroelectric plant in southeastern Venezuela to the national power grid, experts told Reuters.

Venezuela's electricity network has suffered from years of underinvestment and lack of maintenance. With the economy in a tailspin, spare parts are scarce, while many skilled technical staff have fled the country amid an exodus of more than three million Venezuelans in three years.

CBC promotion vs the case of sabotage (For federal Court)

Michael Moriarity Michael Moriarity's picture

iyraste1313 wrote:

GOOGLE FLIPPED SEATS, SHIFTED MILLIONS OF VOTES TO DEMS IN 2018 MIDTERMS, RESEARCHER TELLS RT

We found very consistently that on Google they ended up with search results favoring liberals and favoring liberal news sources, and it was quite a dramatic effect

RT - MARCH 25, 2019

The effectiveness of MSM-CBC propaganda to flip election results....(For Federal Court)

This "researcher" is right-wing loon Robert Epstein. He does have a Ph.D. in psychology, but then, so does Jordan Peterson. According to Wikipedia, he has been on a vendetta against Google since 2012, and is totally clueless about all matters technological. It seems that Google put up a warning because his web site had been hacked and was serving malware to visitors, and this set him off in a rage which has never subsided.

voice of the damned

Michael Moriarity wrote:

iyraste1313 wrote:

GOOGLE FLIPPED SEATS, SHIFTED MILLIONS OF VOTES TO DEMS IN 2018 MIDTERMS, RESEARCHER TELLS RT

We found very consistently that on Google they ended up with search results favoring liberals and favoring liberal news sources, and it was quite a dramatic effect

RT - MARCH 25, 2019

The effectiveness of MSM-CBC propaganda to flip election results....(For Federal Court)

This "researcher" is right-wing loon Robert Epstein. He does have a Ph.D. in psychology, but then, so does Jordan Peterson. According to Wikipedia, he has been on a vendetta against Google since 2012, and is totally clueless about all matters technological. It seems that Google put up a warning because his web site had been hacked and was serving malware to visitors, and this set him off in a rage which has never subsided.

And it is the case that when an American researcher of his persuasion complains that "on Google they ended up with search results favoring liberals and favoring liberal news sources", it's not because he wishes that they had more search results favoring socialists.

iyraste1313

Ukrainian Security Official Says Ukraine Shot Down MH-17

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Global Research, March 27, 2019

298 Passengers and crew were murdered by Ukraine in order to create a propaganda attack on Russia.  The filth that comprise the Western media and governments hid the truth for the sake of Washington’s anti-Russian propaganda.  

The security official says that his suspicions were aroused by “the amazingly prompt reaction of the Ukrainian leadership,” which “indicated prior knowledge of the affair.”  Perhaps readers will remember that at the time I pointed out that the event was clearly staged as the same propagandistic accusation against Russia appeared everywhere instantly long before any investigation.  Indeed, the investigation was stillborn as it could not be concocted to indicate Russia’s guilt......

....stilll have not assured who such officials were that confirmed UKraine`s responsibility, but I will never forget the nausea I felt when I listened to the host of The Current rant on about those bums and delinquents of Donetsk People`s Government for being responsible...without any substantiated evidence...just fake news!

(For Federal Court purposes!)...Of course I will pass on the info when I do make my Statement of Claim and legal arguments.....

iyraste1313

More detail on the criminal nature of the CBC...may their top bosses receive Nuremberg sentences for complicity in this attempt at etnogenocide in Noviyrossiya...

'Top ranking SBU (Ukrainian Security Service) agent in charge of the ATO operation since 2014 Vasily Prozorov has just made some stunning statements to international media, and has recently escaped to Russia. Moreover, without exaggeration, this is a major blow to the foreign policy positions of Kiev. It is also a very weighty argument for those forces in Europe who want to quickly move the peace process in Ukraine from its present stalemate. 

The Ukrainian side was involved in the MH17 flight disaster over Donbass, a former officer of the Ukrainian security service SBU, Vasily Prozorov, told a news conference on Monday. 

“It is my personal opinion and it relies on certain information. The Ukrainian side is an accomplice to the Malaysian MH17 flight disaster,” he said. 

“The amazingly prompt reaction of the Ukrainian leadership was the first thing that made me feel suspicious. My unequivocal opinion was President Pyotr Poroshenko and his press-service had prior knowledge of the affair. Secondly, hostilities had been underway for several months by then, but the airspace over the area was not closed,” Prozorov said. 

In particular he emphasized the invariable response to all of his attempts to find out the circumstances of the disaster, for instance, a conversation with General Staff officers. The usual reply was: “Don’t poke your nose into this business, if you don’t wish to have problems.” 

“Some information has leaked out in the end, though. On the basis of my own analysis I can speculate who was an accomplice in the crime and who was involved in concealing evidence. In my opinion, there were two men involved – the current deputy chief of the Ukrainian presidential staff Valery Kondratyuk and chief of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry’s intelligence directorate, Vasily Burba.”

(For legal purposes in Federal Court)

voice of the damned

iyraste1313 wrote:

Ukrainian Security Official Says Ukraine Shot Down MH-17

By Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

Any updates on the Sandy Hook false-flag to steal everyone's guns? How about Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation being a plot to enable the mass-rape of white women by rampaging black males?

PCR is a vertiable cornucopia of Crazy.

iyraste1313

 

 

 

 

PCR is a vertiable cornucopia of Crazy.

Within this context, the CBC has a mandate to present all sides and options of the political debate...so should Babble......this form of not so subtle censureship ought not to be permitted....no matter who may utter the truth, the truth is the truth...if it be fake news, let us hear the contradictions...

Michael Moriarity Michael Moriarity's picture

iyraste1313 wrote:

PCR is a vertiable cornucopia of Crazy.

Within this context, the CBC has a mandate to present all sides and options of the political debate...so should Babble......this form of not so subtle censureship ought not to be permitted....no matter who may utter the truth, the truth is the truth...if it be fake news, let us hear the contradictions...

I agree that the truth is independent of the speaker. On the other hand, there are known fabulists, who repeatedly make up and write down crazy stories with no basis in fact. Paul Craig Roberts is one such, as is Robert Epstein. Although they may accidentally tell the truth once in a very long while, it is generally a waste of time and energy to pay attention to their utterances, let alone debunk them.

cco

Calling someone "crazy" isn't censorship. Even banning someone like PCR's words from Babble for violating site policy isn't censorship. Good luck with getting the Supreme Court to cancel the next election because the CBC's biased, though.

voice of the damned

cco wrote:
Good luck with getting the Supreme Court to cancel the next election because the CBC's biased, though.

Hey, thanks. I missed that part of the OP.

lyraste wrote:

And that therefore to proceed with a Federal election must be postponed until appropriate measures are taken

Make sure to include the requirement that everyone in the country has to learn to play a musical instrument before elections can proceed.

(Free beer next time you're in the ROK for anyone who gets the 1970s sitcom reference.)

 

 

 

 

iyraste1313

And that therefore to proceed with a Federal election must be postponed until appropriate measures are taken.......

it is a process...first it must be demonstrated that the Canadian MSM must be open to all points of view, always, following the legal arguments of Figueroa v. Queen, second it must be demonstrated in Federal Court, that a political party cannot make up its program, and systematically violate its program.

These are legal interpretations, expected in federal Court, which would allow us to follow up with demands of the CBC and the Parties to be consistent, otherwise they would be in violation of the Federal Court interpretation of the Charter....

 

Translated from the Spanish by Global Research. 

“A confession from [America’s] puppet pointing to evidence,” said journalist Gustavo Villapol Wednesday, noting that the deputy of the National Assembly in contempt Juan Guaidó confessed to be behind the attacks perpetrated against the National Electric Service (SEN) that have affected the Venezuelan people since last March 7.  

“The gentleman, Deputy Guaidó, has told the world that they are behind this devious and terrorist attack against the Electric System,” he said during an interview on the Punto de Encuentro program broadcast by Venezolana de Televisión.

[These are the quotations from Guaido’s statements at the National Assembly, video belowlaim  13′ 11″ – 14′ 09″,  GR editor]

“And I repeat, the cessation of darkness will definitely come with the cessation of usurpation,” culminates the self-proclaimed Juan Guaidó (VTV Fotogram)

“There will be no solution to the electrical problem, there will be no water to the houses much less domestic gas”. the parliamentarian of Voluntad Popular stated verbatim.

“We will generate the necessary internal pressure to add up in this process of definitive cessation of the usurpation,” he is heard saying in the video broadcast from the floor of the Federal Legislative Palace.

“And I repeat, the cessation of darkness will definitely come with the cessation of usurpation,”culminated his TV intervention.
Journalist Gustavo Villapol described Guaidó as a symbolic expression of the new political-military doctrine that Donald Trump is trying to develop from the presidency of the United States (USA)....

...will never forget the first radio transmission of the CBC on the blackouts, attributed to socialist mismanagement!
Has the CBC apologized in significant manner to overturn the false impression laid on the Canadian public, to never vote for a socialist?

This latest item, likewise will be introduced as evidence!

Timebandit Timebandit's picture

There's an important difference between a jounalistic outlet providing balance and "being open to all points of view". You don't have to articulate all points of view on a story if you have determined that some of those points of view are from without merit or from unreliable sources.

If it was the case that every point of view on a given subject was required, for example, they'd have to articulate every anti-vax notion in every article on measles epidemics, even if the anti-vax position has been shown to be demonstrably false. News outlets are not under any obligation to do so. So good luck with taking the CBC to court for not quoting or otherwise acknowledging your collection of pet wingnuts.

You also need to understand the difference between straight news and opinion. No one is legally obligated to publish the opinions of your collection of pet wingnuts.

Not sure what Figueroa v Canada has to do with CBC - I recall that was about the number of nominated candidates a party must have in order to maintain federal party status in an election.

iyraste1313

Thanks for your reasoned post.......my point in this thread is to suggest that the CBC is committing outright lies to colour peoples understanding with their quite obvious agenda.....my examples here are the most blatant examples. if the lie is revealed, then the CBC is obligated to post an appropriate apology.

Their lies are advancing the justification for third world war...why? Other than that they are just parroting the lies of others who do have an economic interest in global warfare, not to mention a desperate need to salvage a system veering towards bankruptcy (100 plus trillion in debts and financial obligations!)...

Unfortuneately people in these threads can t seem to bother reading Figueroa v. Queen, although it may be of crucially important significance for our survival!

I am using this thread to document the lies, which will be used in Federal Court, to win an interpretation of Section 3, which demands that the public broadcaster cannot systematically deceive the public, at any time! not just during election campaigns, as this colours the viewpoints of the voting public...as for example in their lies about the incompetence of socialism in Venezuela, creating blackouts, when in fact it was an organized conspiracy, admitted by the US puppet Juan Guaido. After listening to the CBC, who in their right mind would ever vote for a socialist Party?

Timebandit Timebandit's picture

None of what you're posting is evidence of a deliberate lie. The sources you're using as "proof" that the CBC is wrong are highly unreliable, and even if they weren't, that's still not evidence of deliberate lying.

You feel that CBC is promoting a third world war. That's an opinion, and it's debatable whether it's an opinion that is well supported by facts. You don't say why you think Figueroa v Canada is relevant. Frankly, you're making Alex Jones sound like a voice of reason.

None of what you've posted here is actionable and IF you actually submit to federal court (which I will believe when I see it), it will not meet the standard to be heard.

"Documenting" or collecting information for such a purpose on a public message board is completely daft and utterly nonsensical. But again, I don't believe for a second that's what you're actually attempting.

iyraste1313

Not sure if I have to prove ´deliberate´The fact that CBC totally distorted the facts as I´ve presented, and their refusal to apologize and write the truth, may be enough.

The facts as I´ve presented here are indisputable...and I am not sure if even if I have to prove that!

On the MH 17, the evidence is pretty clear...on Venezuela, likewise, on Russiagate, likewise.

I will be asking the Federal Cout for a legal opinion, as to whether the consistent errors of the CBC have the effect of distorting the viewpoint on the elector...this will be one of my arguments...and yes, I do not fool around...too much is at stake..it s just that I am slow due to the fact that I am in and out of the country...

Timebandit Timebandit's picture

Lies are deliberate acts. You would, actually, have to prove that if you took it to court. 

None of what you’ve posted is “indisputable”, and given your sources there’s even more reason to expect corroboration. So yes, you do have to prove that. 

And let’s also note the movable goal posts - first it was filing a case in federal court, now it’s “asking for an opinion”. Bullshit. You’re a sad little man posting nonsense on a public message board. If that’s not fooling around, we’ll have to rewrite the definition. 

WWWTT

iyraste1313 wrote:

Thanks for your reasoned post.......my point in this thread is to suggest that the CBC is committing outright lies to colour peoples understanding with their quite obvious agenda.....my examples here are the most blatant examples. if the lie is revealed, then the CBC is obligated to post an appropriate apology.

Their lies are advancing the justification for third world war...why? Other than that they are just parroting the lies of others who do have an economic interest in global warfare, not to mention a desperate need to salvage a system veering towards bankruptcy (100 plus trillion in debts and financial obligations!)...

Unfortuneately people in these threads can t seem to bother reading Figueroa v. Queen, although it may be of crucially important significance for our survival!

I am using this thread to document the lies, which will be used in Federal Court, to win an interpretation of Section 3, which demands that the public broadcaster cannot systematically deceive the public, at any time! not just during election campaigns, as this colours the viewpoints of the voting public...as for example in their lies about the incompetence of socialism in Venezuela, creating blackouts, when in fact it was an organized conspiracy, admitted by the US puppet Juan Guaido. After listening to the CBC, who in their right mind would ever vote for a socialist Party?

You know what iyraste1313? (Is it ok I just call you 1313?) Canadian democracy is a farce and fixed. The charter of rights and freedoms is a joke, has zero mechanisms to update. Every government since the charter was changed doesn’t want to ever change the charter because apparently that would cause the country to split up. So things like rights for gay/lesbian and the financially poor are brushed aside because “Canada” as is, is more important than protecting or even recognizing your rights!

Why do you care for these joker politicians and clown court judges etc etc? They don’t care about you. They sure as hell don’t care about me!

iyraste1313

court judges are part of a system that they have to uphold...if their decisions are overturned in the SCC, it does not look good for them.....

you are mistaken re the Charter...it is updated every time an action is launched...as I am prepared to do, and a decision is made, unless of course they can have the matter dismissed on technical grounds...my only fear for lack of competence, in their world...but I am learning!

To challenge the system, legally or politically is really a win win situation...either way their system is discredited..crucially important to launch alternatives....

Canadian democracy, I agree is a farce...so the farce must somehow be demonstrated........through the courts, possibly, through international exposure possibly, through challenges to their system of control, via money power, media power, influence peddling...definitely...it will take a dedicatede group to develop strategy, and in preparation for a liberatory ecologic and decentralized system of power!

Mr. Magoo Mr. Magoo's picture

Quote:
On the MH 17, the evidence is pretty clear...on Venezuela, likewise, on Russiagate, likewise.

So, if I understand your point, Canada needs to postpone elections because you believe the CBC is lying about these events?

These events aren't happening in Canada and they don't involve Canadian candidates.  Nobody is realistically basing their vote for a local representative in their riding on how the CBC covered the downing of flight MH17.  It just really has absolutely nothing to do with Canadian elections.