Anyone make it to Nuit Blanche in Toronto last night? What did you do? Impressions?
I went for the first time. I was a bit hesitant because of corporate sponsorship but went with an open mind and had a really good time. There were gobs of people all over the place in the middle of the night.
- a couple of installations at the Wychwood Barns
- a very interesting peep show at the Casa Loma stables
- tour of the Conservatory of Music addition where musicians throughout the building were playing one note with singers singing the same note in the new concert hall - very captivating
- Vanity Fair photos at the ROM - zillions of them
- some dance at the Distillery
- some buskers
I would definitely go again (weather permitting).