Malaysian plane crash

599 posts / 0 new
Last post
Webgear

Where is the proof?

It is just some person talking on a YouTube video and it is obvious he is reading a script. He can't even explain what unit he was in without pausing, that's a pretty good indicator that he doesn't understand what he is talking about or who he is.

Look at his eyes, they keep moving which is another indicator that he has to think about what he is going to say. As a Sergeant he can't explain the simplest military designation system of his unit? I am calling bull shit.

The so called "soldier", is never seen holding his military ID, oblivious another fake document made by the Russian Intelligence Services to confuse the issue and people like you.

Typically most soldiers that have deserted don't carry their military ID with them. Typically it is a bad idea to have proof that you are a deserter when caught by the local police. I am only going to assume that local Ukraine civilian and military police are looking for deserters.

Things have to be pretty bad in Russian Intelligence Services if they cant find a decent actor to play a Ukraine solider.

I have to admit, this is a pretty good piece of propaganda video for entertainment value. I rate it amongst the best, like Saigon Sally and others.

I thought you said that a SU-25 shot down MH-17, please stick to a single theory. I can't keep up with all your wing-nut theories.

I suppose you should combine the two theories, like the BUK shot down the MH-17 and as the plane was falling to the ground the Su-25(s) (because you state there were at lest two of them in earlier posts) fire at the wreckage with their cannons at 3000m.

Ohh don't forget as the plane was falling for 30,000 feet some passenger had enough time to put on his oxygen mask because that was all he was thinking about while falling to his death.

Just to top off this rant, here is about bonus for you.

The other day, I saw a video of a man on YouTube, he had a bible in his hand and called himself Jesus. I guess by your definition of proof, god's only child is now walking amongst us again and just in time for his 2000 birthday. 

Bec.De.Corbin Bec.De.Corbin's picture

So now your back to a BUK did it just after posting "proof' an aircraft probably did it right above it...?

I'm willing to bet, no matter what side they were on, any BUK crewmen that was on the crew that shot down that airliner is more then likly 6 feet under right now for ovious reasons.

 

 

ikosmos ikosmos's picture

Bec.De.Corbin wrote:
So now your back to a BUK did it just after posting "proof' an aircraft probably did it right above it...?

That's a "No". However, it's useful to expose the fraudulent claims of the regime, and their sponsors in Washington, about the resistance using a BUK to shoot down the aircraft. If it can be shown that the alleged BUK used by the armed forces of the DPR was under the control of the Kievan junta, then it's pretty well a slam-dunk as far as who was really responsible.

After all, everyone admits that a) the resistance had no aircraft, and b) any aircraft OTHER than those of the Ukrainian regime would have been spotted, radar signature, etc., and been noisily drawn attention to by Western media.

Try to keep up, hmm? Or go play in the sandbox with your Tonka Toys and G. I. Joe.

 

 

ikosmos ikosmos's picture

Wow, the interview is really starting to get some traction.

See transcript of conversation with Ukrainian soldier

Quote:
The shoot down of Malaysian Airlines flight MH 17 came into greater focus with the December 15 YouTube video featuring a former crew member of BUK self-propelled fire installation, number 312 (BUK 312). Ukraine’s government and others maintained that the BUK 312 unit shot down MH17 while manned by a resistance crew.   The Obama administration championed that narrative holding both the resistance and Russia responsible for the 298 deaths on July 17. The interview was conducted by investigative journalist Anatoly Sharij and translated by Marina Stewart (see full test in English at end of this article).   (Image: BUK 312 in Kiev junta terrotiry – Anatoly Sharij)

The 23-year-old former BUK 312 crewmember revealed that the missile unit was in fact manned by the Ukraine military. He outlines the missile system’s location and how it operated.   The former sergeant also offered analysis and research indicating the very low probability that the 312 crew shot down MH17.

Can you say, "I believe a very large can of whup ass has just been cracked open" ?

 

NDPP

Putin Shot Down A Plane! Putin Shot Down a...What? Never Mind.  -  by David Swanson

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/12/putin-shot-plane-putin-shot-never...

"...Yet the world outside of the US media is full of evidence suggesting that Russia did not do it.

The silence is deafening. Dutch plans to produce a dubious report by next summer are being outpaced by steps toward war.

HERE'S A PETITION that concerned people are signing: Call For Independent Inquiry of the Airplane Crash in Ukraine and its Catastrophic Aftermath..."

Webgear

ikosmos 

It is nice to see you editing past posts (#550 for example) as your theory changes and when confronted with facts and realistic assessments. I can completely understand the difficultly you must have for keeping up with the official propaganda news from random YouTube videos.

I admit, I am confused of what your objective of this thread is. You have posted so many different versions of what happen to MH-17 that I have had to start a link analysis chart to keep track. At this point I am waiting for you to say that there was never no MH-17 and no aircraft ever got shot down.

It is amazing how you completely bi-pass answering questions like the radar data of the one, two or three SU-25s (depending on what post you used) that suddenly appeared on the Russian Radar fired missiles and cannon fire and then vanished. Damn those Ukraine pilots have good stealth aircraft. 

Slumberjack

In light of what appears to suggest that an officially sanctioned code of omerta has been put into practice around whatever information the Dutch investigation has in its possession, all of the speculation, theory, and counter theory is quite understandable.  Within the overall debate, adherence to one competing version or another tends mirror the world views of the protagonists involved, which in turn is informed by whatever version of propaganda one willingly subscribe to, as we can see for ourselves.

Bec.De.Corbin Bec.De.Corbin's picture

ikosmos wrote:

Bec.De.Corbin wrote:
So now your back to a BUK did it just after posting "proof' an aircraft probably did it right above it...?

That's a "No".

I mean really, your losing it. Have a nice life in la la land.

ikosmos ikosmos's picture

Bec.De.Corbin wrote:

ikosmos wrote:

Bec.De.Corbin wrote:
So now your back to a BUK did it just after posting "proof' an aircraft probably did it right above it...?

That's a "No".

I mean really, your losing it. Have a nice life in la la land.

 

OK, I will type really slowly so you understand? The BUK system was under junta control; one of the soldiers assigned to the very unit that the junta controlled gave a detailed report about it. That's what I linked to.

Now, either the aircraft was shot down by a BUK system or by aircraft. It's not clear HOW MANY aircraft, but this issue is in fact a means to distract from the truth of the matter. Either BUK or aircraft. A child could understand this.

So? It's already been made abundantly clear: if the junta shot down the aircraft, they could have used BUK or aircraft. If the resistance shot down the aircraft, it would have had to be BUK. There are no other scenarios.

Still following me, genius?

So, it wasn't the resistance using the BUK system. What does that leave?

IS THIS REALLY THAT HARD TO FOLLOW OR ARE YOU JUST PRETENDING NOT TO UNDERSTAND?

 

Bec.De.Corbin Bec.De.Corbin's picture

I'm saying I disagree it was the Ukrainians at all... as I intially said at the start of all this it was most likly your guys, the sepratists, that did it with a BUK they were operating in a radar degraded mode (using just the launcher's radar). They mistook MH-17 for another high flying Ukrainian transport aircraft like the one they had shot down a few days before at 21,000 feet.

You have you theory, I have mine. Let's see what the final report says. Have a nice day.

Webgear

ikosmos wrote:

Bec.De.Corbin wrote:

ikosmos wrote:

Bec.De.Corbin wrote:
So now your back to a BUK did it just after posting "proof' an aircraft probably did it right above it...?

That's a "No".

I mean really, your losing it. Have a nice life in la la land.

 

OK, I will type really slowly so you understand? The BUK system was under junta control; one of the soldiers assigned to the very unit that the junta controlled gave a detailed report about it. That's what I linked to.

Now, either the aircraft was shot down by a BUK system or by aircraft. It's not clear HOW MANY aircraft, but this issue is in fact a means to distract from the truth of the matter. Either BUK or aircraft. A child could understand this.

So? It's already been made abundantly clear: if the junta shot down the aircraft, they could have used BUK or aircraft. If the resistance shot down the aircraft, it would have had to be BUK. There are no other scenarios.

Still following me, genius?

So, it wasn't the resistance using the BUK system. What does that leave?

IS THIS REALLY THAT HARD TO FOLLOW OR ARE YOU JUST PRETENDING NOT TO UNDERSTAND?

 

You are funny, up until last summer you didn't even know what a BUK or SU-25 and now your an expert on them.

Webgear

[quote=ikosmos

So, it wasn't the resistance using the BUK system. What does that leave?

Russian Stealth SU-25s could crossed the border and shot down the MH-17, would explain why they only they appeared on radar for 10 seconds.