The murderous Israeli apartheid regime

233 posts / 0 new
Last post
NDPP

Fisk: 'The Deal Jared Kushner Wants For Israel Would Strip Palestinians of Their Dignity'

https://twitter.com/independent/status/1013423523795292162

"After three Arab-Israeli wars, tens of thousands of Palestinian deaths and millions of refugees, does Kushner really believe that the Palestinians will settle for cash?  There is something strange, almost comical about the photographs of America's diplomatic 'peacemakers' sitting around Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu...all are Jewish. Was it not possible within the entire US diplomatic corps and America's 'advisers' to find even one Muslim-American to join the team?

 

Israeli Snipers Execute 13 yr old Palestinian Child: 400 Injured and Two Killed

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-snipers-execute-13-yr-old-p...

"The 13 year old child, Yasser Abu Naya, was executed by an Israeli sniper who targeted him with an explosive bullet. The head wound inflicted upon the child killed him instantly."

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1013752108640882688

"Israel has every right to defend itself." PM Justin Trudeau

NDPP

An Israeli Education (and vid)

https://twitter.com/BitarSaif/status/1012240695430705152

https://twitter.com/davidsheen/status/1014419018717986816

"Build a house, it's like you wiped out a hundred Arabs. Build a settlement, it's like you wiped out tens of thousands of Gentiles...Arabs will be our slaves."

Free Palestine! Down with Apartheid Israel! For a national boycott!

NDPP

While Palestine Burns - Canada Parties & Brownoses:  Look Who With...

https://twitter.com/lyonsinisrael/status/1014871081499414529

"Thank you US Ambassador to Israel and US Embassy in Jerusalem for a great party - happy to stand by our southern neighbors as they celebrate their 242nd Independence Day in Israel!"

NDPP

Demolition of Khan Al Ahmar: Another Chapter in the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine  (and vid)

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1015217812309184512

 

"Just concluded a very positive, reassuring and in-depth meeting with PM Justin Trudeau about Canada's support for Israel..."

https://twitter.com/CIJAinfo/status/1014993967128170496

Disgusting and shameful

NDPP

"Red Cross confirms the Israeli army is destroying and damaging Palestinian crops inside the occupied Gaza Strip by spraying herbicides from planes."

https://twitter.com/benabyad/status/1015130048641282048

 

Israel Lawyer Appointed Chair of UN Human Rights Committee

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20180704-israel-lawyer-appointed-chair...

"An Israeli lawyer was chosen yesterday to chair the UN Human Rights Committee, despite the country's dire human rights record. The committee will now be chaired by Yuval Shany, who was unanimously selected as Monday by its 18 members. Shany is deputy president of the Israel Democracy Institute and a member of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem's Faculty of Law. He has also worked for Israel's Ministry of Justice and as an advisor to the Israeli Prime Minister's Office and the Israeli Army."

Too grotesque for words.

NDPP

Breaking: Israeli Occupation Forces shut down Karm Abu Salam border crossing on the border with Gaza, which is the only commercial crossing of the Gaza Strip

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1016340638101536768

 

'Israel is Uninterested in Peace. The Only Solution is for Zionism to Disappear.' - Journalist

https://twitter.com/972mag/status/1015988810298089478

"Never in my entire life have I seen such hatred. The laws  in the Knesset, the racism, the fascism, the barbarism. The Zionist movement is the worst in history when it comes to sowing hatred between nations."

Canada supports: 26,000+ 'Walked With Israel' in TO in 2018. Only 200 stood against. This is the reality. The rest is BS and denial.

NDPP

CIJA Holds 'Very Positive Meeting With Justin Trudeau

http://www.cjnews.com/news/canada/cija-holds-very-positive-meeting-with-...

"On July 5, the Centre For Israel and Jewish Affairs (CIJA) led a delegation to meet with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, to discuss recent events that they found concerning - namely, Trudeau's statement on the Israel-Gaza border clashes and Canada's abstention from voting on a UN resolution about the violence, both of which failed to mention Hamas's role in the conflict...

Our goal in these meetings is to strengthen the support for the Jewish communal agenda on a wide range of issues, including of course Israel, and to ensure this support is sustained..."

 

Training Our Police Israel's Way

https://twitter.com/ChiefPalmer/status/1016028252089901056

Worry less about Russia. More about Israel...

NDPP

CIJA & 'Wisdom Wednesday'

https://twitter.com/CIJAinfo/status/1017142346893463552

"I see Israel as one of the greatest outposts of democracy in the world..."

 

"Where is Gaza?"
https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1017397520933285888

NDPP

In Their Own Words: The Racist Sentiments of Israel's Prime Ministers

https://www.mintpressnews.com/words-racist-sentiments-israels-prime-mini...

"The hateful sentiments expressed by Israel's Prime Ministers demonstrates the extent to which racism is entrenched, indeed normalized, in Israeli political culture..."

 

Israelis Soon To Be Able to Purchase Land in the West Bank Against International Law

https://t.co/q4tNpnFoVs

Thanks international community! Couldn't have done it without you... - Israel

NDPP

Then Israel came calling...

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1018236102728142848

 

"If they were Israeli Jewish kids killed by rockets fired from Gaza their deaths would be front-page story on every American newspaper and members of Congress would be up in arms among Israel's right to defend itself."

https://twitter.com/jdakar/status/1018286490873417729

NDPP

'When will Israel be held responsible for its crimes against children?'

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1018575196008210433

 

Guardian has been pro-Zionist for a long time...

https://twitter.com/dvcronin/status/1018462988783759360

"Publishing an op-ed written by an Israeli war criminal that dismisses the Palestinians' right of return is an absolute disgrace..."

NDPP

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reassures everyone that she's not one of THOSE socialists, Palestine edition: 'Well, I believe absolutely in Israel's right to exist. I am a proponent of a two-state solution...' Very bad news. She must not succumb to this pressure."

https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/1018684288269737984

If things don't work out for her there she sounds perfect for the NDP here...

NDPP

"Alexandria Ocasion-Cortez must not cower before Israel lobby."

https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/1019413872929923073

NDPP

Israel Declares Itself Apartheid State

https://t.co/JQ6EMy9DI3

"Today Israel declared itself to be an apartheid state. The bill explicitly states that 'The right to exercise national determination in the State of Israel is unique to the Jewish people..."

 

"It's reported that after the vote on the we-are-an-apartheid-state-law, aka the nation state law, Netanyahu said, 'This is our state, our anthem, our flag.' True, but it will never be your country, because it will always be Palestinian."

https://twitter.com/mikopeled/status/1019773444739694592

NDPP

Gerald Kaufman, Labour MP (and vid)

https://twitter.com/TheBirmingham6/status/1020270196953690112

"...I was brought up as an Orthodox Jew and a Zionist....My parents came to Britain as refugees from Poland. Most of their families were subsequently murdered by the Nazis in the holocaust. My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her hometown. A German soldier shot her dead in her bed. My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering grandmothers in Gaza.

The present Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the continuing guilt among gentiles for the slaughter of Jews in the holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians. The implication is that Jewish lives are precious but the lives of Palestinians do not count. On Sky News a few days ago a spokesman for the Israeli Army was asked about, at that time, the killing of 800 Palestinians. The number is now past 1000. She replied immediately that 500 of them were militants. That was the reply of a Nazi."

In Canada ALL MPs support Israel. NOT ONE dares speak truth to Israel. Why not? 

NDPP

Israel Launches Major Assault on Gaza

https://t.co/zcuSBUABEN

"Defense minister threatens 'broad, painful military operations' and says civilians 'will pay the price'."

Video: Palestinian women and children panic as Israeli occupation war jets attack several cities in Gaza yesterday.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1020562882629722112

Canada In Israel

https://twitter.com/CanEmbIsrael/status/1020192449166303232

Because it works...

bekayne

NDPP wrote:

NOT ONE dares speak truth to Israel.

Is this what speaking truth to Israel look like?

NDPP

Irish Senate Stands Up For Palestine

https://twitter.com/georgegalloway/status/1021526910067777537

Not like Canada's gutless wonders...

NDPP

Israeli Forces Kill 14 Year Old Child During Night Raid on Dehesleh Refugee Camp Southeast of Bethlehem (and vid)

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1021718833210556423

Steal your land steal your life.

 

It's what they do...

https://twitter.com/palestine_bs/status/1021111277656190976

NDPP

Israeli 'Nation State' Law Follows in Footsteps of Jim Crow, Indian Removal Act and Nuremberg Laws

https://mondoweiss.net/2018/07/israeli-footsteps-nuremberg/

"Roughly eighty years after Nazi Germany enacted what became known as the Nuremberg Laws in September,1935, Israeli lawmakers in July, 2018, have codified a new Jewish supremacy law, which effectively mirrors the Nazi-era legislation of ethnoreligious stratification of German citizenry..."

NDPP

Palestinians Have A Legal Right To Armed Struggle

https://t.co/veG23cGiyY

"It's time for Israel to accept that as an occupied people, Palestinians have the right to resist - in every way possible."

JKR

NDPP wrote:

Palestinians Have A Legal Right To Armed Struggle

https://t.co/veG23cGiyY

"It's time for Israel to accept that as an occupied people, Palestinians have the right to resist - in every way possible."

Is it time for Palestinians to accept that the State of Israel has the right to exist with security and peace?

NDPP

You'd have to ask the Palestinians. For myself, I thought the world had already decided that question with South Africa? Does a murderous apartheid regime such as this have a right to exist? If it does, it shouldn't.

cco

JKR wrote:

Is it time for Palestinians to accept that the State of Israel has the right to exist with security and peace?

Meaning what?

The "right to exist" is another one of those slippery little rhetorical tricks. It sounds eminently reasonable (if one ignores the colonial circumstances that led to Israel's original founding), until you unpack what it actually means. If it means the right for there to be a country in the current Israeli-controlled territory, all Israel has to do is grant the Palestinian majority citizenship and voting rights. They might want to change the name (say, to "Palestine"), but the country will continue to exist.

If it means the right for there to be a Jewish-majority state (a right no other ethnicity/religion has, with the possible exception of the pseudo-state Respublika Srpska), the PLO de facto accepted that in 1974, and signed a treaty to that effect in 1993 -- one Israel's ignored the provisions of. All Israel has to do is withdraw to the 1967 borders. The entire Arab League promised recognition and peace in exchange for that, repeatedly.

The problem is that what Netanyahu means by the "right to exist" is the right to continue occupying all of the territory it currently does, with the Jewish minority in control of all of it, and no rights whatsoever for the majority. His government ministers have said the idea of a Palestinian state is dead. Trump's moved the US embassy to east Jerusalem. Settlement continues apace. The Palestinians don't have a partner for peace.

Barring a major political revolution among the Jewish minority, it's going to be one state now, and eventually, that state is going to have to transition to democracy. Netanyahu stamping his feet about the "right to exist" will, at most, delay that. He has all the tools in his hands to guarantee the future existence of a Jewish state, and has instead chosen to prolong the existence of an apartheid one. Bad move on his part.

JKR

NDPP wrote:

You'd have to ask the Palestinians. For myself, I thought the world had already decided that question with South Africa? Does a murderous apartheid regime such as this have a right to exist? If it does, it shouldn't.

So you don't think the State of Israel has a right to exist?

JKR

cco wrote:
JKR wrote:

Is it time for Palestinians to accept that the State of Israel has the right to exist with security and peace?

Meaning what?

The "right to exist" is another one of those slippery little rhetorical tricks. It sounds eminently reasonable (if one ignores the colonial circumstances that led to Israel's original founding), until you unpack what it actually means. If it means the right for there to be a country in the current Israeli-controlled territory, all Israel has to do is grant the Palestinian majority citizenship and voting rights. They might want to change the name (say, to "Palestine"), but the country will continue to exist.

If it means the right for there to be a Jewish-majority state (a right no other ethnicity/religion has, with the possible exception of the pseudo-state Respublika Srpska), the PLO de facto accepted that in 1974, and signed a treaty to that effect in 1993 -- one Israel's ignored the provisions of. All Israel has to do is withdraw to the 1967 borders. The entire Arab League promised recognition and peace in exchange for that, repeatedly.

The problem is that what Netanyahu means by the "right to exist" is the right to continue occupying all of the territory it currently does, with the Jewish minority in control of all of it, and no rights whatsoever for the majority. His government ministers have said the idea of a Palestinian state is dead. Trump's moved the US embassy to east Jerusalem. Settlement continues apace. The Palestinians don't have a partner for peace.

Barring a major political revolution among the Jewish minority, it's going to be one state now, and eventually, that state is going to have to transition to democracy. Netanyahu stamping his feet about the "right to exist" will, at most, delay that. He has all the tools in his hands to guarantee the future existence of a Jewish state, and has instead chosen to prolong the existence of an apartheid one. Bad move on his part.

Whatever happens, I don't think Isreal will ever agree to or go along with its own extinguishment.

cco

Few states ever have. And yet, there are a great many that once existed that no longer do. Not all of them fell to wars of conquest. Sometimes they just became unsustainable.

JKR

There might be a majour shakeup in Israel after the next election there but I doubt it, even though I would like to see Netanyahu defeated.

NDPP

There has to be a complete global blockade and economic sanctions regime placed upon the apartheid state of Israel. The extensive apparatus of national and international support and maintenance for the Zionist entity must be interrupted and dismantled. In much the same way that post-war Germany was 'de-Nazified', Israel must be 'de-Zionized'. A UN administered occupation and administration for this purpose may be required. The barbaric cruelties, murderous atrocities and land thievery, increasing day by day are a testament to the pernicious nature and culture of Israeli white supremacist ideology. There must be an end to the occupation and a return to the original agreed-upon boundaries. The world and the Palestinians have had more than enough of Israeli, aggression, regional destabilization, genocide and impunity.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1023267149887012864

NDPP

Palestinian Teen Tamimi Released From Israeli Jail After 8 Months (and vid)

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/07/29/569564/Israel-Palestine-Ahed-T...

Ahed Tamimi, a Palestinian teenaged girl who gained international fame for slapping Israeli soldiers has been released from prison after serving an eight year prison sentence. Tamimi's mother, Nariman, who had also been arrested over the same incident, was similarly sentenced to 8 months in jail. Arriving at Nabi Saleh village, Tamimi made brief remarks to well-wishers outside the house of a villager killed by Israeli forces. 'From this martyr's house, I say resistance is continuing until the occupation is removed. All the female prisoners in jail are strong and I thank everyone who stood by me while I was in prison,' she added. 

A press conference is planned for later today

Free Palestine! 

lagatta4

Actually, Alexandre Boulerice (my MP) has been saying quite a bit about Palestine of late: https://twitter.com/alexboulerice

And should she win in Mercier, Ruba Ghazal of Québec solidaire can certainly be counted on to stand up for Palestine, as Amir Khadir has constantly done: https://twitter.com/RubaGhazalQS

Khadir has also spoken out about human rights in his native Iran, and in other culturally Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia.

Manon Massé was on board the latest Canadian boat for Gaza.

kropotkin1951 kropotkin1951's picture

JKR wrote:
NDPP wrote:

You'd have to ask the Palestinians. For myself, I thought the world had already decided that question with South Africa? Does a murderous apartheid regime such as this have a right to exist? If it does, it shouldn't.

So you don't think the State of Israel has a right to exist?

The state of South Africa still exists just not the apartheid state. The state of Israel will exist after the racist apartheid state dissappears. Any other idea is merely Zionists claiming their racist vision of the state is Israel. I want the racist state to disappear and a state to emerge that grants equal rights to all its citizens no matter what religion, if any, that they adhere to.

JKR

kropotkin1951 wrote:

JKR wrote:
NDPP wrote:

You'd have to ask the Palestinians. For myself, I thought the world had already decided that question with South Africa? Does a murderous apartheid regime such as this have a right to exist? If it does, it shouldn't.

So you don't think the State of Israel has a right to exist?

The state of South Africa still exists just not the apartheid state. The state of Israel will exist after the racist apartheid state dissappears. Any other idea is merely Zionists claiming their racist vision of the state is Israel. I want the racist state to disappear and a state to emerge that grants equal rights to all its citizens no matter what religion, if any, that they adhere to.

If they wanted, Israeli citizens could vote to replace pro-Zionist political parties. I believe their next election is in 2019.

kropotkin1951 kropotkin1951's picture

JKR wrote:
kropotkin1951 wrote:

JKR wrote:
NDPP wrote:

You'd have to ask the Palestinians. For myself, I thought the world had already decided that question with South Africa? Does a murderous apartheid regime such as this have a right to exist? If it does, it shouldn't.

So you don't think the State of Israel has a right to exist?

The state of South Africa still exists just not the apartheid state. The state of Israel will exist after the racist apartheid state dissappears. Any other idea is merely Zionists claiming their racist vision of the state is Israel. I want the racist state to disappear and a state to emerge that grants equal rights to all its citizens no matter what religion, if any, that they adhere to.

If they wanted, Israeli citizens could vote to replace pro-Zionist political parties. I believe their next election is in 2019.

Unfortunately the people in the occupied territories will have no say in that election and the minority of non Zionists, of different ethnicities and religions, inside the apartheid state will be outvoted by the uber aggresive settler class that is extremely racist.

http://countercurrentnews.info/2014/07/israeli-crowd-racist-chant/

cco

Also, Israel's electoral law prevents any anti-Zionist party from contesting elections. So, no, they couldn't vote to replace them.

JKR

Aren't there Arab nationalist political parties in Israel that all Israelis can vote for?

voice of the damned

JKR wrote:
Aren't there Arab nationalist political parties in Israel that all Israelis can vote for?

I believe so, but cco's point was that anti-Zionist parties are banned, not arab parties.

JKR

voice of the damned wrote:

JKR wrote:
Aren't there Arab nationalist political parties in Israel that all Israelis can vote for?

I believe so, but cco's point was that anti-Zionist parties are banned, not arab parties.

The Arab parties are not anti-Zionist?

kropotkin1951 kropotkin1951's picture

JKR wrote:
voice of the damned wrote:

JKR wrote:
Aren't there Arab nationalist political parties in Israel that all Israelis can vote for?

I believe so, but cco's point was that anti-Zionist parties are banned, not arab parties.

The Arab parties are not anti-Zionist?

The voting majority is racist which is why they need loud international condemnation to make them see that the system they are supporting is immoral and repugnant.

JKR

kropotkin1951 wrote:

JKR wrote:
voice of the damned wrote:

JKR wrote:
Aren't there Arab nationalist political parties in Israel that all Israelis can vote for?

I believe so, but cco's point was that anti-Zionist parties are banned, not arab parties.

The Arab parties are not anti-Zionist?

The voting majority is racist which is why they need loud international condemnation to make them see that the system they are supporting is immoral and repugnant.

I think the voting majority in Israel thinks they are not racist and that they are just protecting themselves from the other countries in their region that they think want to eliminate them.

kropotkin1951 kropotkin1951's picture

JKR wrote:
I think the voting majority in Israel thinks they are not racist and that they are just protecting themselves from the other countries in their region that they think want to eliminate them.

I think that the voting majority who elected Trump do not think they are racist merely trying to protect themselves from people from other countries who are trying to eliminate them.

The fact that Israeli's by and large are murderous towards their neighbours is the real reason they fear so deeply. Like overseers in any slave state they fear the enslaved.

JKR

kropotkin1951 wrote:

JKR wrote:
I think the voting majority in Israel thinks they are not racist and that they are just protecting themselves from the other countries in their region that they think want to eliminate them.

I think that the voting majority who elected Trump do not think they are racist merely trying to protect themselves from people from other countries who are trying to eliminate them.

The fact that Israeli's by and large are murderous towards their neighbours is the real reason they fear so deeply. Like overseers in any slave state they fear the enslaved.

Why are Jewish Israelis "murderous?"

Why are Jewish Israelis running a "slave state?"

kropotkin1951 kropotkin1951's picture

Why do you add the word Jewish to my posts?

JKR

kropotkin1951 wrote:

Why do you add the word Jewish to my posts?

I thought that was who you were referring to when you wrote "Israeli's by and large are murderous towards their neighbours." Are these Israelis you refer to not mostly Jewish?

NDPP

"The Israeli army didn't arrest Ahed Tamimi on the spot, it was only after a campaign of eliminationist incitement by the Jewish Israeli public and Israeli media that the occupation came for her. The scapegoat of a sick society."

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1023791840707919872

kropotkin1951 kropotkin1951's picture

JKR wrote:
kropotkin1951 wrote:

Why do you add the word Jewish to my posts?

I thought that was who you were referring to when you wrote "Israeli's by and large are murderous towards their neighbours." Are these Israelis you refer to not mostly Jewish?

Unlike you I don't care about people's religion I only care whether the government they support is racist and actively killing people in the occupied zone. The majority of Israeli's are not in the streets protesting this human rights disaster that appears to be as genocidal as the settling of the American West. Instead they vote for the parties that are caring out this travesty.

You should stop judging people based on their religion and instead look to their politics. Many of the small groups of protestors against this apartheid regime wear tradional religious attire that appears to an untrained eye to be from the Jewish culture. That is why this current state of Israel must disappear. France has had 5 republics why are you so determined to support this murderous version of Israel?

NDPP

Palestinian Children Speak To Snipers (and vid)

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1024018007075553280

Not Israel nor all those that do its bidding can defeat such a people. They have tried for more than 70 years and failed. They will fail more. And then they will lose.

Free Palestine! 

JKR

kropotkin1951 wrote:

JKR wrote:
kropotkin1951 wrote:

Why do you add the word Jewish to my posts?

I thought that was who you were referring to when you wrote "Israeli's by and large are murderous towards their neighbours." Are these Israelis you refer to not mostly Jewish?

Unlike you I don't care about people's religion I only care whether the government they support is racist and actively killing people in the occupied zone. The majority of Israeli's are not in the streets protesting this human rights disaster that appears to be as genocidal as the settling of the American West. Instead they vote for the parties that are caring out this travesty.

You should stop judging people based on their religion and instead look to their politics. Many of the small groups of protestors against this apartheid regime wear tradional religious attire that appears to an untrained eye to be from the Jewish culture. That is why this current state of Israel must disappear. France has had 5 republics why are you so determined to support this murderous version of Israel?

I think Israel and France would both be better off if they both implemented majour reforms to their political systems but I also think it's up to the French and Israelis themselves to democratically change their respective systems.

cco

The big difference there is that the French government is elected by the vast majority of adults living in France, whereas the Israeli government is elected by the Jewish minority and a token few Arabs who are allowed to vote for Zionist parties only. The majority of people living in Israel have no voice in whether to change the system that's killing them.

progressive17 progressive17's picture

cco wrote:
The big difference there is that the French government is elected by the vast majority of adults living in France, whereas the Israeli government is elected by the Jewish minority and a token few Arabs who are allowed to vote for Zionist parties only. The majority of people living in Israel have no voice in whether to change the system that's killing them.

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2016 was 74.7% Jewish, 17.7% Muslim, 2.0% Christian, and 1.6% Druze, with the remaining 4.1% including faiths such as Samaritanism and Baha'iism, and irreligious people with no faith.

74% is a minority? Is this by proportional representation, or first past the post?

Pages