Wilson-Raybould, Trudeau, and SNC-Lavalin

427 posts / 0 new
Last post
NorthReport

Secret recording, eh!

Some people have been saying that the whole ugly truth will be coming out eventually. It looks like they could be dead on with their prediction.

Does Trudeau know how to spell the word ‘RESIGNATION’?

Pondering

JKR wrote:

Pondering wrote:

For the sake of argument, in the above situation, the largest parties decide to put the Conservative leader in the PM seat. The GG agrees. All of the parties are weak so have trouble whipping votes for the first confidence vote. 

The government falls. The GG thinks another election would lead to approximately the same situation.

The main parties all refuse to work with one another. In the meantime MPs are hustling. The Greens finally have lots of seats so they don't want another election. The Greens suggest one of the independents who is widely admired. 

I think without MP’s advising the GG that another person is able to attain the confidence of the House, the GG has to call an election when a government loses the confidence of the House. I think a GG would not keep a PM in power that has lost the confidence of the House just because they thought another election would produce similar results. There’s no way a GG could base their actions on that kind of presumption.

You didn't read what I wrote even though you quoted me. The Greens suggest one of the independents who is widely admired. 

MPs agree that they can support the independent MP as PM.  My contention is that the independent supported by the other MPs could approach the GG and claim they have the confidence of the house even though they are not a member of a party much less the one with the most seats. 

NorthReport

JWR is one smart woman, and good on her to take precautions.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5076563

NorthReport

Question: Does the Justice Committee have to release all the recent material provided to them by JWR?

Sean in Ottawa

Pondering wrote:

JKR wrote:

Pondering wrote:

For the sake of argument, in the above situation, the largest parties decide to put the Conservative leader in the PM seat. The GG agrees. All of the parties are weak so have trouble whipping votes for the first confidence vote. 

The government falls. The GG thinks another election would lead to approximately the same situation.

The main parties all refuse to work with one another. In the meantime MPs are hustling. The Greens finally have lots of seats so they don't want another election. The Greens suggest one of the independents who is widely admired. 

I think without MP’s advising the GG that another person is able to attain the confidence of the House, the GG has to call an election when a government loses the confidence of the House. I think a GG would not keep a PM in power that has lost the confidence of the House just because they thought another election would produce similar results. There’s no way a GG could base their actions on that kind of presumption.

You didn't read what I wrote even though you quoted me. The Greens suggest one of the independents who is widely admired. 

MPs agree that they can support the independent MP as PM.  My contention is that the independent supported by the other MPs could approach the GG and claim they have the confidence of the house even though they are not a member of a party much less the one with the most seats. 

And. It. Is. Wrong. As has been spelled out many, many, many times.

You. Were. Not. Speaking. In. Theory. But. In. This. Particular. Situation. Canada. 2019. SNCLavalin Controversy.

GG cannot entertain such a conversation with a sitting government in place.

ONLY way to change that is vote of no confidence in the government. Only result an election.

Why do you persist in re-stating the same shit while ignoring pages and pages of well founded objections without responding to any of them?

Question to you: are you wanting to preach or converse?

Why do you double down with fantasies about another place and time or absurd unlikely events like everyone only voting for independents when this conversation was about the present situation and leadership in the present government here in 2019?

It is pointless to think you are avoiding the embarassment of admitting you were wrong (by accusing others of it) and doubling down trying to snake away from what you originally said. Truth is you have already extended to nearly a month what would have been an embarassment of only a few minutes (if that would have been embarassing).

Sean in Ottawa

NorthReport wrote:

Question: Does the Justice Committee have to release all the recent material provided to them by JWR?

I don't think so.

Paladin1

Pondering wrote:

LOL Paladin, I'm done anyway. I should probably be studying something important but I would prefer to try to learn this as I am in a Rudy Mancuso kind of mood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI59tjW6qSo 

 

Some people on Rabble can hold their own in one on one discussions. Others behave like bullies and try to get little posse's going to gang up on members. They try and control the conversation, try to control who's speaking and even try to dictate who is allowed to respond to who.  Serious control issues.

Pondering

I said I was dropping it, I intended to drop it, but I lied. 

Sean in Ottawa wrote:
You. Were. Not. Speaking. In. Theory. But. In. This. Particular. Situation. Canada. 2019. SNCLavalin Controversy.

I am not going to hunt up the post but you are wrong. I was participating in the debate on floor-crossing which I support because it underlines the fact that we elect MPs. 

We do not elect PMs (even though many Canadians probably think so). We do not elect political parties (even though parties make it seem as though we do). We elect MPs. The power of the people, however limited, is exercised through our MPs. While the potential PM must approach the GG for formal permission to seek the confidence of the house the GG is not the ultimate arbitor of who becomes PM as they must first obtain the confidence of the house. IF their MPs obey then the party with the majority of seats determines who the PM will be but MPs are not required to obey. They choose to obey. 

When an MP crosses the floor it underlines their independence. The NDP doesn't accept them because the NDP  interprets a vote for the MP to be a vote for the party. 

If voters are voting for a party, then the MP would have to return to the people for a mandate. I support floor crossing because it sends the message that we do not vote for political parties. We vote for representatives who should be beholden to their consituents not political parties. 

If JWR wanted to cross the floor she should be able to because her constituents chose her as their representative. 

I was not in any way suggesting that the MPs all get together and go visit the GG and that is something you should have known. 

NorthReport

At least one Justice Committee member blocked the release yesterday because it had not yet been translated into Canada's 2 official languages, and apparently you need unanimous consent for the material to be released today. So if someone (read: PMO) does not want the material released all they have to do is get to one member of the committee.

Having said that, it is often not the crime that does one in, it's the cover-up!

Sean in Ottawa wrote:

NorthReport wrote:

Question: Does the Justice Committee have to release all the recent material provided to them by JWR?

I don't think so.

Sean in Ottawa

Pondering wrote:

I said I was dropping it, I intended to drop it, but I lied. 

Sean in Ottawa wrote:
You. Were. Not. Speaking. In. Theory. But. In. This. Particular. Situation. Canada. 2019. SNCLavalin Controversy.

I am not going to hunt up the post but you are wrong. I was participating in the debate on floor-crossing which I support because it underlines the fact that we elect MPs. 

We do not elect PMs (even though many Canadians probably think so). We do not elect political parties (even though parties make it seem as though we do). We elect MPs. The power of the people, however limited, is exercised through our MPs. While the potential PM must approach the GG for formal permission to seek the confidence of the house the GG is not the ultimate arbitor of who becomes PM as they must first obtain the confidence of the house. IF their MPs obey then the party with the majority of seats determines who the PM will be but MPs are not required to obey. They choose to obey. 

When an MP crosses the floor it underlines their independence. The NDP doesn't accept them because the NDP  interprets a vote for the MP to be a vote for the party. 

If voters are voting for a party, then the MP would have to return to the people for a mandate. I support floor crossing because it sends the message that we do not vote for political parties. We vote for representatives who should be beholden to their consituents not political parties. 

If JWR wanted to cross the floor she should be able to because her constituents chose her as their representative. 

I was not in any way suggesting that the MPs all get together and go visit the GG and that is something you should have known. 

You bet you lied. This is what you said in this thread that kicked this whole thing off and the slippery thing you are doing now to avoid it is disgusting.

It is very clear what your fantasy was at the time and all the bullshit you have brought since changes nothing.

this is the thrid time I have referenced it:

 

Pondering:

Yup. This is amazing. The situation just went critical. In my opinion this is about more than just SNC-Lavelin. That they are both leaving cabinet but remaining in caucus makes me wonder if there is a coup in the offing. As I understand our system, The House of Commons "elects" the PM. That is, if Trudeau loses the confidence of the house the house can choose someone else to support even if Trudeau remains the leader of the party.

cco

So, moving on: Wernick may not have been wearing a wire, but it appears JWR was.

quizzical

cco wrote:
So, moving on: Wernick may not have been wearing a wire, but it appears JWR was.

 

Liberals i know are calling foul play lolol.

NorthReport

And the Liberal smear campign is going into full gear presently on the CBC led of course by Barton. 

NorthReport

Peggy Nash is presently on CTV giving a very good interview about what is going on.

NorthReport

FollowFollow @acoyne

More

If you were being threatened with being fired, as the climax of a months-long pressure campaign — improper in itself — to get you to do something you considered highly improper, ie get a friend of the government out of a criminal prosecution, you might tape a call or two, too.

8:55 AM - 29 Mar 2019

NorthReport

FollowFollow @traceyram

More

17 times in 17 minutes, the Clerk of the Privy Council Michael Wernick tried to change the mind of the Attorney General Jody Wilson-Raybould despite her repeatedly telling him it was inappropriate and she was uncomfortable.

1:40 PM - 29 Mar 2019

  •  

NorthReport

Wilson-Raybould says her resignation from cabinet ‘speaks for itself’

By . Published on Mar 29, 2019 5:13pm

Former Minister of Justice Jody Wilson-Raybould iPolitics/Matthew Usherwood

Former attorney general Jody Wilson-Raybould says she resigned from cabinet after the prime minister suggested her remaining presence “spoke for itself” in terms of how she viewed the government’s handling of the SNC-Lavalin case.

“I resigned the next day and I trust my resignation speaks for itself,” she wrote in her heavily anticipated submission to the House justice committee on Friday.

Political Ottawa was on edge for most of the day awaiting the promised documents that Wilson-Raybould said validated her testimony to the committee last month on the discussions she had with senior government officials encouraging her to extend a deferred prosecution agreement for SNC-Lavalin.

She framed the discussions as “inappropriate” political pressure to broker a deal for the Quebec firm that would allow it to escape a potentially damaging ban on bidding for government contracts, and said she believed she was moved from attorney general to veterans affairs after refusing to do so.

The 40-plus documents, posted to the justice committee website, include a submission from Wilson-Raybould outlining her opinion on why she felt it was inappropriate to intervene in the case, as well as copies of text messages and emails with senior officials, and even an audio recording of a call she taped with Privy Council Clerk Michael Wernick.

In explaining her decision to resign from cabinet in February, Wilson-Raybould said while it is not covered by the order-in-council granted by the prime minister allowing her to publicly testify on the case, she confirmed that she held a “series of meetings” with Justin Trudeau in Vancouver.

However, she doesn’t elaborate beyond signalling her resignation was prompted by Trudeau’s suggestion her presence in cabinet showed she supported how the government was managing the file. Wilson-Raybould, though, does say she would be willing to participate in an inquiry into the matter if asked.

“For my part, I do not believe I have anything further to offer a formal process regarding this specific matter — though, of course if compelled or asked to participate in a judicial, investigative or parliamentary process I would do so,” she wrote.

The Liberal majority on the justice committee voted to terminate its study on the SNC-Lavalin controversy after Wilson-Raybould, Wernick,, former senior Trudeau advisor Gerry Butts and several others testified. Wernick testified on two separate occasions, while Wilson-Raybould was not offered that opportunity. 

https://ipolitics.ca/2019/03/29/wilson-raybould-says-her-resignation-from-cabinet-speaks-for-itself/

Pondering

I listened to the recording. It seems Trudeau is pretty well covered. I think everyone knows that JWR was removed as Justice Minister because she refused to reconsider her decision. In the recording she says something to the effect that it would be wrong to interfere with the independent prosecutor. It might be wrong, that's a value judgement, but it isn't illegal.  Nor is it illegal for Trudeau to replace JWR. 

Unless she was specifically told "do this or else" there was no threat beyond the obvious that she serves at the discretion of the PM so is replaceable. 

I don't see what point she is trying to make anymore. Regardless of Trudeau's denials I think everyone already believes that she was pressured. 

I think JWR's time in the news is running out as long as she insists the pressure did not amount to anything that would be considered illegal.  With the former AG stating nothing illegal occurred I don't see the RCMP opening an investigation seeing as she would be the chief witness. 

She is obviously pissed off that she lost the position of AG when she was acting within her authority. But Trudeau was also acting within his authority to replace her even if he did so because he was dissatisfied with her response to the SNC case. 

If he had said, before that, I'm going to replace you unless you change your decision that would be illegal.

I think Trudeau is going to continue to brazen it out and given that nothing illegal happened I think this will blow over well before the election. 

NorthReport
NorthReport
NorthReport
NorthReport
NorthReport

Liberals will huff and Liberals will puff, but Liberals don't dare throw JWR and Philpott out of the Liberal Caucus, and this is just more nonsense from the Liberals who continue to mismanage this scandal, and who should actually be looking at Trudeau's behaviour,  and JWR was clear from the tape that she was trying to save Trudeau from himself.  

Pressure building in Liberal caucus to eject Wilson-Raybould, Philpott

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wilson-raybould-philpott-snc-lavalin-trudeau-1.5076998   

NorthReport

Excellent commentary!

If Jody Wilson-Raybould was naïve, so were many of us

The PMO seemed not to understand how pressuring the Attorney General to open her 'legal toolbox' could possibly threaten prosecutorial independence

 

She wouldn’t be alone: A lot of us yokels assumed the sight of a Liberal prime minister and his justice minister mucking around to bail out a well-connected company that funnelled tens of thousands of dollars in illegal campaign donations to their party last decade, over some flamboyant alleged malfeasance that involved the enrichment of the Gaddafi regime, would be a really awful look.

How wrong we were. Not just Liberal partisans but ostensibly independent commentators and pundits have stood on line to defend such meddling as entirely appropriate, to demand Wilson-Raybould be banished from the Liberal caucus for her impudence, to grab hold of any alleged imperfection in her character to impugn her entire testimony, to suggest we turn a blind eye because much more terrible things are going on in other countries.

It has been a mortifying display. In a rational universe, what Wilson-Raybould revealed would lead to demands for wholesale change. Instead it seems to be further entrenching the status quo, and the demands are mostly for her to go away. That she hasn’t, against all good sense and reason, is to her credit.

 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/chris-selley-if-jody-wilson-raybould-was-naive-so-were-many-of-us?video_autoplay=true

NorthReport

Wilson-Raybould recording brings SNC-Lavalin affair crashing back to reality

There is no ‘middle ground’ on prosecutorial independence. It is settled constitutional law, absolute and inviolable. No matter what good reasons the PM might think he has

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-wilson-raybould-recording-brings-snc-lavalin-affair-crashing-back-to-reality

NorthReport

Canada’s White Punditry Lets Us Down On The SNC-Lavalin Scandal

Imagine how different our country would be if newspaper columns and TV panels weren't dominated by former political staffers and lobbyists

https://www.canadalandshow.com/canadas-white-punditry-lets-us-down-on-the-snc-lavalin-scandal/

JKR

Pondering wrote:

JKR wrote:

Pondering wrote:

For the sake of argument, in the above situation, the largest parties decide to put the Conservative leader in the PM seat. The GG agrees. All of the parties are weak so have trouble whipping votes for the first confidence vote. 

The government falls. The GG thinks another election would lead to approximately the same situation.

The main parties all refuse to work with one another. In the meantime MPs are hustling. The Greens finally have lots of seats so they don't want another election. The Greens suggest one of the independents who is widely admired. 

I think without MP’s advising the GG that another person is able to attain the confidence of the House, the GG has to call an election when a government loses the confidence of the House. I think a GG would not keep a PM in power that has lost the confidence of the House just because they thought another election would produce similar results. There’s no way a GG could base their actions on that kind of presumption.

You didn't read what I wrote even though you quoted me. The Greens suggest one of the independents who is widely admired. 

MPs agree that they can support the independent MP as PM.  My contention is that the independent supported by the other MPs could approach the GG and claim they have the confidence of the house even though they are not a member of a party much less the one with the most seats. 

I think at this point in the 42nd Parliament of Canada the GG has to abide by the advice given to her only by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. I think the current Parliament of Canada is in no position to take over the role of advising GG Payette since it is vested solely to Prime Minister Trudeau. I think the role of giving advice to the GG is given only to the prime minister who has clearly obtained the confidence of the House and the advisory role is not given to the House of Commons. I think the GG has to abide by the political convention that they abide solely to the advice given by the prime minister who has clearly obtained the confidence of Parliament.

NorthReport

Wilson-Raybould warned them, but they just wouldn’t listen

 

This wasn’t the Clerk of the Privy Council making a threat. Michael Wernick was, almost sheepishly, warning Jody Wilson-Raybould about someone else. It was Justin Trudeau who wanted to get his way.

Now that we have seen everything that was said in a Dec. 19 phone call between the head of the civil service and the former attorney-general – and heard the tone of their voices in a recording – the conversation is coloured differently. That matters.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-wilson-raybould-warned-them-but-they-just-wouldnt-listen/

NorthReport

Dr Jane Philpott, as well as her friend Jody, will be standing a little taller this evening. Class acts, both of them!

NorthReport

New documents increase pressure on Trudeau in SNC-Lavalin affair

 

The Liberal-dominated justice committee dropped the inquiry into the SNC-Lavalin affair earlier this month, saying its objectives have been achieved.

After the committee ended the inquiry, Ms Wilson-Raybould announced that she would submit further materials to back up her testimony.

Some 40-pages were released, which include copies of texts and emails, as well as Ms Wilson-Raybould's elaboration on her view of the events.

Opposition parties had wanted Ms Wilson-Raybould to return to committee following her bombshell testimony in February, where she accused Mr Trudeau and members of his inner circle of spending months trying to politically interfere in the SNC-Lavalin matter.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47754185

NorthReport
NorthReport

'The Deepest Of Pride': Indigenous Peoples United Behind Wilson-Raybould

Former Attorney General gets outpouring of Indigenous support following her testimony about the SNC-Lavalin scandal.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2019/02/28/indigenous-peoples-united-behind-wilson-raybould_a_23680953/

NorthReport

 Ha! Ha! Ha!

Michael Wernick never briefed Trudeau that he spoke with Wilson-Raybould: PMO

https://globalnews.ca/news/5113193/pmo-michael-wernick-jody-wilson-raybould/

NorthReport

Stunning analysis and deeply troubling!

Judge Mary Ellen Turpel-Lafond discusses Jody Wilson-Raybould phone call on SNC-Lavalin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEVbXrja9o

NorthReport

All we are doing by spending any more time listening to people who keep attacking the NDP is helping to ensure that a Conservative government will be elected in October. Liberals are dead in the water, everybody knows it, and we don't have a lot of time left. Time to put the egos aside, support the Singh-led NDP and defeat Scheer in October.

 

Canada: Ex-minister releases secret Trudeau recording

https://www.dw.com/en/canada-ex-minister-releases-secret-trudeau-recording/a-48124783

NorthReport

Jody Wilson-Raybould told top civil servant that she didn't think anybody respected her concerns about the rule of law

https://www.straight.com/news/1221081/jody-wilson-raybould-told-top-civil-servant-she-didnt-think-anybody-respected-her

NorthReport
NorthReport

Trudeau can remain as PM until the election and be part of a crushing Liberal defeat, OR, somebody can talk some sense into him, convince him that the Liberal Party with Trudeau as Leader is doomed politically, and get him to step down, right away. Who would be the best individual (s) to take on that challenging task?

Martin N.

The relevations in the SNC debacle give context to both the Kokanee Grope allegation and the PM's lack of judgement in his meeting and photo op with Joshua Boyle. Boyle's traial will prove him to be a monster.

NorthReport

Is there one single person left in Canada that believes the nonsense that the CBC is trying to peddle that Wernick didn’t relay the details of his conversation with JWR to Trudeau

Sadly Justin is discrediting the Trudeau Name!

Sean in Ottawa

NorthReport wrote:

Is there one single person left in Canada that believes the nonsense that the CBC is trying to peddle that Wernick didn’t not rely the details of his conversation with JWR to Trudeau

i am afraid that Justin is discreding the Trudeau Name 

I guess he thinks we are as stupid as we have come to think he is.

NorthReport
NorthReport

Phone call leaves Liberals’ SNC-Lavalin narrative — and excuses — in complete tatters

 

The OECD recently took the extraordinary step of warning the government of Canada of its international commitments under the Anti-Bribery Convention and the importance of political and economic issues not coming to bear in foreign bribery investigations and prosecutions. The director of the public prosecution service understood that. The former attorney general understood that. It is most unfortunate that so many others in government did not.

I don’t know how the Liberals plan on spinning all of this, but it’s now abundantly clear that there is “much more to this story,” as former cabinet minister Jane Philpott recently suggested. It’s also abundantly clear that any call to “turn the page” on this matter is self-serving partisan nonsense.

A meaningful investigation into this matter is urgently needed.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5113348/wilson-raybould-recording/

NorthReport

Liberals are absolute morons, calling for JWR and Philpott to be kicked out when they should be considering giving Trudeau the boot.

And speaking of the boot, does anyone have a link to a previous NDP election ad giving the Liberals the boot when Layton was Leader I believe?

Justin Trudeau facing renewed calls to resign as secret tape escalates SNC-Lavalin corruption scandal

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/30/justin-trudeau-facing-renewed-calls-resign-secret-tape-escalates/

NorthReport

Wilson-Raybould: I recorded phone call out of fear it would be 'inappropriate'

OTTAWA — Jody Wilson-Raybould threw another can of gas on the SNC-Lavalin fire — and prompted calls for her expulsion from the Liberal caucus — with the revelation Friday that she secretly recorded a phone call in which she claims her job as justice

https://www.sootoday.com/national-news/wilson-raybould-i-recorded-phone-call-out-of-fear-it-would-be-inappropriate-1348379

NorthReport

Riding of Brossard - St Lambert

Hopefully Hoang Mai will run again in 2019, as the current Liberal MP and candidate is obviously very confused as she is calling for the expulsion of Puglaas from the Liberal Caucus. Most Canadians, if not before the secret tape, know now what Trudeau has been up to in the SNC scandal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoang_Mai_(politician)

NorthReport

Will Trudeau ever repent?

Team Trudeau motto:

"Oh! What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive"

 

Context: Marmion is a long romantic poem which tells the story of Lord Marmion of Fontenaye. The second such poem Scott offered to the public, it achieved considerable popularity but was somewhat less successful than its predecessor, The Lay of the Last Minstrel. The background of the poem is the battle at Flodden in Northumberland in 1513, in which James IV of Scotland was defeated by the Earl of Surrey. Lord Marmion pays a visit to Castle Norham and learns that his host's wife, the Lady Heron, is across the Scottish border, visiting at the court of King James. He lets it be known that he is going that way and obtains a palmer for companion and guide. Marmion is aware that there are stories about Lady Heron, and women are his weakness. His host jokes about Marmion's former page, who had resembled a girl; Marmion replies angrily that the page is at Lindisfarne. The scene shifts to St. Catherine's abbey, where a novice, the Lady Clare, is being received. In the abbey's dungeon, church officials prepare to execute Marmion's former page, actually Constance de Beverley, who had broken her vows and gone to live with Marmion. Before she is walled up alive, she reveals that Lady Clare, for whom Marmion had thrown her over, has fled to the abbey for protection. Marmion had framed Clare's suitor, Wilton, with forged papers, speared him, and left him for dead. During his journey, Marmion is beset with doubts, fears, and what he considers ill omens; he regrets betraying Constance to the church in order to be rid of her. Arriving at James' court, he is well received; but he and the Lady Heron eye each other, and James is not pleased. She is his mistress, and he has Marmion housed at Tantallon, the castle of Lord Douglas. Meanwhile, Clare and the Abbess have been captured by the Scots and are also being brought to Tantallon. The battle, when it begins, brings Marmion forth to join in the fight. In the midst of battle he sees the palmer, now clad in armor, and recognizes him. He is Wilton, still alive and bent on vengeance.

A sudden light on Marmion broke:–
"Ah! dastard fool, to reason lost!"
He muttered; "'T was nor fay nor ghost
I met upon the moonlight wold,
But living man of earthly mould.
O dotage blind and gross!
Had I but fought as wont, one thrust
Had laid De Wilton in the dust,
My path no more to cross.–
How stand we now?–he told his tale
To Douglas, and with some avail;
'T was therefore gloomed his rugged brow.–
Will Surrey dare to entertain
'Gainst Marmion, charge disproved and vain?
Small risk of that, I trow.
Yet Clare's sharp questions must I shun,
Must separate Constance from the nun–
Oh! what a tangled web we weave
When first we practise to deceive!
A Palmer too!–no wonder why
I felt rebuked beneath his eye;
I might have known there was but one
Whose look could quell Lord Marmion."

 

https://www.enotes.com/topics/marmion/quotes/oh-what-tangled-web-we-weave-when-first-we

 

NorthReport

FollowFollow @Tom_Parkin_

More

Tom Parkin Retweeted Kevin Gallagher

Inconsistent:

On Dec 18 call: “I have to report back before he [Trudeau] leaves.” Wernick testimony: had lunch with the Prime Minister and senior PMO staff on December 19 “an end-of-session wrap-up…was a heavy session.”

Tom Parkin added,

 

Kevin GallagherVerified account @KGallagherCTV

Michael Wernick's lawyer released a statement to explain why he never "briefed" the Prime Minister about his conversation with @Puglaas

 

https://twitter.com/Tom_Parkin_/status/1112099511537754112

NorthReport
NorthReport

So should we expect to hear from Dr Philpott before next Wednesday's 'BFLC' day as she has said there is more to this story?

Tuesday evening might be the appropriate time, eh! 

BFLC denotes booted from liberal caucus

Pages