The Official Couillard Liberals Scandal/Outrage Thread

282 posts / 0 new
Last post
progressive17 progressive17's picture

Because of my PTSD, the only kind of place I can work is where refugees work. If I were a scribe, I would write things the slavemasters would not want to read, and if I were a clerk, I would devise ways to eliminate the entire management class, including myself. Completely useless wastes of space, all scribes and clerks. All they are is parasites on our hard work. No scribe or clerk has the right to pass judgement on slaves, unless they are prepared to face the consequences for that. And as you have noticed, they are extremely grim.

All the slavemasters and whiphands are black and Muslim, and they all started where I did in the company. They don't make much more than me anyway. The increments are very small, but frequent. The only women you see on the floor are from upper management coming down to check something out. Women generally refuse to do the work we do, although we provide amenities for them if they wish to do so. This masculine fact is true. Men are bigger and stronger than women, so they are more useful as slaves in the field of physical labour. It is a matter of biological fact. 

By the way, if I were "macho" I would be doing what I do to try to impress some woman. That is the whole deal. The Italian peacocks have to fight so the winner gets to breed. A macho Italian man beats his woman to keep her down. I have never raised my voice at a woman, let alone touched her in that way. Their intent is to display their masculinity for a purpose. But as you have never learned, we judge intent, not appearances.

They are little ineffectual effete men, who would not survive for 2 minutes against us barbarians. This is why Italian men have to be macho. The women have to judge which one is the least pathetic.

Just displaying your masculinity as a waste product of your existence is not being macho. The more you try to suppress our masculinity, the more it will come out, because it is far stronger than you will ever be.

I live on my own. I used to be a "nice guy". Every woman saw that coming from a mile away. One actually said she owned me, like a slaver. I have endured considerable sexual, emotional, physical, and intellectual abuse from women that I could not physically retaliate for. So I have no time for women any more. My mother, an early feminist, decided to try to demasculinize me by having much larger homosexuals rape me from the ages of 12 to when I became large enough to fight back. She said it would teach me a lesson. It did not turn me gay. Instead, it made me think of homosexuality as filth. Which I still do. Blame me if you like for that. However if you are a homosexual, I do not consider you to be filth. That thing there is for EXIT PURPOSES ONLY.

So if you are a "feminist" who wants to call me "macho", join the line of women I will have nothing more to do with. If you are gay and want to call me a "homophobe", go fuck yourself in the ass without consent. Along with ideology, rape is a weapon of control.

I did see a woman operate a forklift once, but she quit, like most people who start there. Most people cannot hack what we do, women or men. They just don't have what it takes to endure the grinding monotony and physical stress. They are too good for this kind of work.

And if you think my PTSD is bad, try living in a war zone. I am the only Anglo guy in the whole place. Because of the way I look, they call me the Viking. Their people have been under slavery for many more generations than mine. It was King Olaf who finally caught us and delivered us to the Vatican, around the time Normandy conquered England. Convert or die. Behind all the walls and forts of the Roman Kingdom, Republic, and Empire (which would harvest 50,000 slaves a year over its 1,000 year existence) were my ancestors, who knew the Romans as slavers. If we caught Romans, we would eat them, and let one escape to tell the story. This is your proud Italian "civilization". Civilization to me means slavery. Fuck you and the chariot you rode in on. We are bigger than you, exponentially stronger than you, and quicker on our feet than you. Why? because we did not come out of slavery. Around the Med, you little people were bred for millennia to be small, listless, and weak.

There is only one Franco guy at work.  Many are Syrian, and they could teach you French. One of them actually did that, before your bombed his country and killed 500,000 of his people. They often ask me for help in English, which I am very happy to provide.

All the others are black and Muslim, and either refugees or economic migrants. You all can't get enough of the crap we buy, or we would not be employed. You know if you actually talk to these people, you will find they are human beings just like you are.

If you had noticed, there is a huge demand for labour in Montreal. There are thousands of jobs waiting to be filled, which the existing population refuse to do.  They have been told they will be masters in their own house, however you can't be a master without slaves. Hard physical labour is kind of unfashionable these days. For me, it is a tonic. When I am unintentionally smashing something with my 4 foot crowbar, I can imagine it is you.

Given the choice of barely surviving and doing no work, and working, most would take the first option. If you could get $1,000 a month for not working, and work paid $1,000 a month, no one would work. Takehome from work has to be at minimum, about double social assistance. To start, takehome is about $1400. If you put social assistance up to $1,000 and wages remained the same, the economy would collapse. If you put wages up to $2,000 takehome, then there would be plenty of money to pay for the $1,000 social assistance.

In order for us to have an incentive to work, life must be better on work than on social assistance, which it definitely is. The refugees as you call them are proud to work and pay taxes to pay for social assistance payments. Some come in with some money of their own, and some get a little bit of help to get started in the city.

When slaves are put to work, they generate all kinds of taxes coming this way and that, move stuff that you need, like food, and move stuff that you want, like all the useless crap in your habitation cell.

Take a look at a map. This territory is larger than all of the refugee-producing countries put together. Were your ancestors refugees or economic migrants? If so, we have no right to deny anyone else the safe haven that is here.

The problems of the poor are not the problems of the refugees. The refugees work, and still remain poor, but as one put it, slavery is better than death.

We know all about slavery. Anyone who sits around and doesn't do hard physical work is part of the problem, we feel, because you are all parasites on our backs. We generate the wealth that you feed off, whether you collect it directly from the government, or you are "employed" as a scribe or a clerk. You have far too much time on your hands to pass judgement on others, and now you are being judged, as it says in the good book.

You and your society refuse to do anything about the poor, and now you want to blame the refugees. Fuck that. Your "nationalism" and "ideologies" are much more important to you, which is why the good book is right when it says, "You will always have the poor with you". YOU cause poverty with your ideologies. And you will never change, because you know everything and we know nothing. I mean you speak how many languages? I can present a guy who knows more, and would never brag about it. You learn languages because you want to, and he learns languages so as not to starve or be killed.

That is the way you want it to be. You want underclasses you can advocate for to increase your power. Our poverty is your profit, unlike any capitalist boss in the world. Unlike you, he needs disposable income to profit. You would rather profit from words, one of the original instruments of slavery. You can type words! You can translate them! Every new word you invent makes you better than everyone else! You can push buttons on your little typewriter things and sponge up surplus wealth created by my boss' capital and my labour.

If the 30% of people who call themselves socialists and communists or whatever actually helped the poor, there would be no poor. But you will not put your time, energy, and money where your mouth is. You would rather make money as a scribe or a clerk.

I have told you people time and time again you have to raise wages and build social housing. But you would rather blame refugees who have just as much right to be here as you do. Quit buying the fascist claptrap, and start fighting for change in ways that are meaningful and work.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

progressive17 wrote:

Because of my PTSD, the only kind of place I can work is where refugees work. If I were a scribe, I would write things the slavemasters would not want to read, and if I were a clerk, I would devise ways to eliminate the entire management class, including myself. Completely useless wastes of space, all scribes and clerks. All they are is parasites on our hard work. No scribe or clerk has the right to pass judgement on slaves, unless they are prepared to face the consequences for that. And as you have noticed, they are extremely grim.

All the slavemasters and whiphands are black and Muslim, and they all started where I did in the company. They don't make much more than me anyway. The increments are very small, but frequent. The only women you see on the floor are from upper management coming down to check something out. Women generally refuse to do the work we do, although we provide amenities for them if they wish to do so. This masculine fact is true. Men are bigger and stronger than women, so they are more useful as slaves in the field of physical labour. It is a matter of biological fact. 

By the way, if I were "macho" I would be doing what I do to try to impress some woman. That is the whole deal. The Italian peacocks have to fight so the winner gets to breed. A macho Italian man beats his woman to keep her down. I have never raised my voice at a woman, let alone touched her in that way. Their intent is to display their masculinity for a purpose. But as you have never learned, we judge intent, not appearances.

They are little ineffectual effete men, who would not survive for 2 minutes against us barbarians. This is why Italian men have to be macho. The women have to judge which one is the least pathetic.

Just displaying your masculinity as a waste product of your existence is not being macho. The more you try to suppress our masculinity, the more it will come out, because it is far stronger than you will ever be.

I live on my own. I used to be a "nice guy". Every woman saw that coming from a mile away. One actually said she owned me, like a slaver. I have endured considerable sexual, emotional, physical, and intellectual abuse from women that I could not physically retaliate for. So I have no time for women any more. My mother, an early feminist, decided to try to demasculinize me by having much larger homosexuals rape me from the ages of 12 to when I became large enough to fight back. She said it would teach me a lesson. It did not turn me gay. Instead, it made me think of homosexuality as filth. Which I still do. Blame me if you like for that. However if you are a homosexual, I do not consider you to be filth. That thing there is for EXIT PURPOSES ONLY.

So if you are a "feminist" who wants to call me "macho", join the line of women I will have nothing more to do with. If you are gay and want to call me a "homophobe", go fuck yourself in the ass without consent. Along with ideology, rape is a weapon of control.

I did see a woman operate a forklift once, but she quit, like most people who start there. Most people cannot hack what we do, women or men. They just don't have what it takes to endure the grinding monotony and physical stress. They are too good for this kind of work.

And if you think my PTSD is bad, try living in a war zone. I am the only Anglo guy in the whole place. Because of the way I look, they call me the Viking. Their people have been under slavery for many more generations than mine. It was King Olaf who finally caught us and delivered us to the Vatican, around the time Normandy conquered England. Convert or die. Behind all the walls and forts of the Roman Kingdom, Republic, and Empire (which would harvest 50,000 slaves a year over its 1,000 year existence) were my ancestors, who knew the Romans as slavers. If we caught Romans, we would eat them, and let one escape to tell the story. This is your proud Italian "civilization". Civilization to me means slavery. Fuck you and the chariot you rode in on. We are bigger than you, exponentially stronger than you, and quicker on our feet than you. Why? because we did not come out of slavery. Around the Med, you little people were bred for millennia to be small, listless, and weak.

There is only one Franco guy at work.  Many are Syrian, and they could teach you French. One of them actually did that, before your bombed his country and killed 500,000 of his people. They often ask me for help in English, which I am very happy to provide.

All the others are black and Muslim, and either refugees or economic migrants. You all can't get enough of the crap we buy, or we would not be employed. You know if you actually talk to these people, you will find they are human beings just like you are.

If you had noticed, there is a huge demand for labour in Montreal. There are thousands of jobs waiting to be filled, which the existing population refuse to do.  They have been told they will be masters in their own house, however you can't be a master without slaves. Hard physical labour is kind of unfashionable these days. For me, it is a tonic. When I am unintentionally smashing something with my 4 foot crowbar, I can imagine it is you.

Given the choice of barely surviving and doing no work, and working, most would take the first option. If you could get $1,000 a month for not working, and work paid $1,000 a month, no one would work. Takehome from work has to be at minimum, about double social assistance. To start, takehome is about $1400. If you put social assistance up to $1,000 and wages remained the same, the economy would collapse. If you put wages up to $2,000 takehome, then there would be plenty of money to pay for the $1,000 social assistance.

In order for us to have an incentive to work, life must be better on work than on social assistance, which it definitely is. The refugees as you call them are proud to work and pay taxes to pay for social assistance payments. Some come in with some money of their own, and some get a little bit of help to get started in the city.

When slaves are put to work, they generate all kinds of taxes coming this way and that, move stuff that you need, like food, and move stuff that you want, like all the useless crap in your habitation cell.

Take a look at a map. This territory is larger than all of the refugee-producing countries put together. Were your ancestors refugees or economic migrants? If so, we have no right to deny anyone else the safe haven that is here.

The problems of the poor are not the problems of the refugees. The refugees work, and still remain poor, but as one put it, slavery is better than death.

We know all about slavery. Anyone who sits around and doesn't do hard physical work is part of the problem, we feel, because you are all parasites on our backs. We generate the wealth that you feed off, whether you collect it directly from the government, or you are "employed" as a scribe or a clerk. You have far too much time on your hands to pass judgement on others, and now you are being judged, as it says in the good book.

You and your society refuse to do anything about the poor, and now you want to blame the refugees. Fuck that. Your "nationalism" and "ideologies" are much more important to you, which is why the good book is right when it says, "You will always have the poor with you". YOU cause poverty with your ideologies. And you will never change, because you know everything and we know nothing. I mean you speak how many languages? I can present a guy who knows more, and would never brag about it. You learn languages because you want to, and he learns languages so as not to starve or be killed.

That is the way you want it to be. You want underclasses you can advocate for to increase your power. Our poverty is your profit, unlike any capitalist boss in the world. Unlike you, he needs disposable income to profit. You would rather profit from words, one of the original instruments of slavery. You can type words! You can translate them! Every new word you invent makes you better than everyone else! You can push buttons on your little typewriter things and sponge up surplus wealth created by my boss' capital and my labour.

If the 30% of people who call themselves socialists and communists or whatever actually helped the poor, there would be no poor. But you will not put your time, energy, and money where your mouth is. You would rather make money as a scribe or a clerk.

I have told you people time and time again you have to raise wages and build social housing. But you would rather blame refugees who have just as much right to be here as you do. Quit buying the fascist claptrap, and start fighting for change in ways that are meaningful and work.

 

 

Sorry,friend. But I'm an unapologetic socialist. What you say sounds like it was pulled out of your ass.

Welfare payments should rise with the cost of living. The cost of living is very,very high in Montréal. People have a right to these programs,whether you like it or not.

And it's not 'nationalism' when I say that asylum seekers are a burden on our social safety net. Why the fuck can someone cross the border and be given better services than those who already live here? If that makes me a 'fascist' , you truly have no clue what I'm talking about. The vast majority of these asylum seekers are crossing into Québec from the Lacolle border. Most are Haitian,not Syrian and they are not fleeing Haiti,they are fleeing the US..all of them,not just the Haitians. I watch the news,my friend. I didn't pull the story of some of these asylum seekers complaining about their welfare cheques and housing acomodations. It happened. And as far as I'm concerned,they should have immediately been deported. There is a lot of Third World poverty in Montréal. These people deserve priority. End point.

Those crossing the Lacolle border are not fleeing Third World countries. They are fleeiug the US. They are America's problem,not ours. I'm not talking about refugees straight off the boat or plane from war torn countries like Syria.

Seems to me that you have a disdain for the poor,parroting the right  wing myth that if benefits are increased these people will not work. That's been debunked over and over again.

Why do you call yourself 'progressive'17 when you shit all over progressives? What's with your hate of Socialists?

I don't know where you live but Montréal has a huge poverty problem that stems from a housing crisis that's in it's 3rd decade. These people need access to housing,to money and to mental health services.

A Socialist Québec would address all these problems. My personal view oif these 'asylum seekers' walking over our border from Lacolle is a real problem and we can't sustain offering them better services than those already here who are starving,homeless and with untreated psychological problems.

Yopu want to call me a 'fascist' or a 'nationalist' or a 'slavemaster' knock yourself out. I've been called worse by better people.

lagatta4

So a misogynist hates me?

your homophobic crap, or stereotyping of certain ethnicities, has no place at rabble or babble.

 

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

lagatta4 wrote:

So a misogynist hates me?

your homophobic crap, or stereotyping of certain ethnicities, has no place at rabble or babble.

 

Dón't waste your time on him,lagatta. He's a fraud.

progressive17 progressive17's picture

Italian ancestors tried to enslave my people and succeeded with many others. Italy enslaved 50,000,000 people, which is fact. You will never be forgiven. Just like Germany. Funny how Germany and Italy were allies, and we had to bomb them out of existence. And we will do it again if need be. Slavers and mass murderers. Filth. Slavery causes people to breed one way, and barbarianism causes people to breed another. It is basic biology. Barbarians eat better than slaves, and we are not caged in pens. When we conquered the world, it was because of the anger you put in us.

Socialism? Just another form of slavery. A socialist who advocates one form of slavery over another. Like Karl Marx, paid for by Engels, who had slaves.

You don't have the guts to change the system. But you can spew your ideology and hatred for people who are trying to seek a better life like your ancestors did. If things were OK in the US, don't you think they would stay there? To a far greater degree, police use black people as target practice in the United States. The majority of the US population is racist, and they are black. Of course you don't care about that. You want to be master chez vous and not lift a finger to accomplish that.

Sure poor people deserve a decent standard of living. All for that. But we need higher wages to pay for that, no matter what you call your economic system. They also need houses they can afford to live in, which only working people can now afford. These are the solutions to the problem, and they have nothing to do with your blessed socialist ideology.

You conveniently ignore the fact that you do nothing for anyone ever. But you are a good socialist! You have time on your hands.

Anyway, I have to go to work to generate taxes for social assistance payments. That's the way the system currently works. You should wish there are more people like me and fewer people like you. Then you would get more money.
 

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

progressive17 wrote:

Italian ancestors tried to enslave my people and succeeded with many others. Italy enslaved 50,000,000 people, which is fact. You will never be forgiven. Just like Germany. Funny how Germany and Italy were allies, and we had to bomb them out of existence. And we will do it again if need be. Slavers and mass murderers. Filth. Slavery causes people to breed one way, and barbarianism causes people to breed another. It is basic biology. Barbarians eat better than slaves, and we are not caged in pens. When we conquered the world, it was because of the anger you put in us.

Socialism? Just another form of slavery. A socialist who advocates one form of slavery over another. Like Karl Marx, paid for by Engels, who had slaves.

You don't have the guts to change the system. But you can spew your ideology and hatred for people who are trying to seek a better life like your ancestors did. If things were OK in the US, don't you think they would stay there? To a far greater degree, police use black people as target practice in the United States. The majority of the US population is racist, and they are black. Of course you don't care about that. You want to be master chez vous and not lift a finger to accomplish that.

Sure poor people deserve a decent standard of living. All for that. But we need higher wages to pay for that, no matter what you call your economic system. They also need houses they can afford to live in, which only working people can now afford. These are the solutions to the problem, and they have nothing to do with your blessed socialist ideology.

You conveniently ignore the fact that you do nothing for anyone ever. But you are a good socialist! You have time on your hands.

Anyway, I have to go to work to generate taxes for social assistance payments. That's the way the system currently works. You should wish there are more people like me and fewer people like you. Then you would get more money.
 

There's NOTHING progressive about you. You're a garden variety right winger. Yes..YOU are working to pay for a poor person's next meal. Nobody else,right? BTW we ALL pay taxes. There's nothing special about you. Narcissist.

progressive17 progressive17's picture

"progressive17" is just a word I invented. Because I invented it, I can have it mean anything I want, at any time, and for any reason. What it means during this instant is that you should be a slave like me, so you can know what it is like. The more you know what it is like, the higher your consciousness goes. You cannot find it by reading books. Do not project your concepts and ideas onto my words and appropriated symbols.

The red fist is a symbol I stole from a Trotsky organization. Go ahead and sue me.

Trotsky and his buddy Lenin were ruthless bloodthirsty tyrants inventing two new forms of slavery. One was called "Marxism-Leninism", and the other was called "Trotskyism". Trotskyism is an excellent way for the Crown to maintain power, as all the egotists running around in it have to split off into splinters for reasons of self-perceived ideological purity.

Then came "Stalinism", which was quite similar to Adolf Hitler in terms of its practical genocidal effects on people and lust for war and conquest. Although during the Stalin period they had extremely modern concepts of family law. Men should pay for the support of their children, no matter how much they and their wives hate each other. This is a good principle.

The raised fist is just another version of the Heil Hitler salute. Instead of the tyranny of a man, you choose the tyranny of an ideology. When your fist is raised, it is an extremely bad defensive posture. If you are a wannabe tyrant, and you can get people all to do the same thing like raising their fists in a vulnerable posture, they are showing you they are prone and subservient to you. When I raise a fist, it is in the correct posture, and you would see the other side of it, and it would be much closer in, so I could deliver acceleration and hence force if necessary. Stretched high, there is no potential energy.

If you don't know any of this, the way is in the training.

When I hear the word "culture", I do not reach for my gun, even if I wanted to own one of those disgusting things. It makes me very curious. I want to find out who the slavers were and who the slaves were. If a foreign empire like Italy takes you over, you become its slaves, no matter how much freedom you think it gives you.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

progressive17 wrote:

"progressive17" is just a word I invented. Because I invented it, I can have it mean anything I want, at any time, and for any reason. What it means during this instant is that you should be a slave like me, so you can know what it is like. The more you know what it is like, the higher your consciousness goes. You cannot find it by reading books. Do not project your concepts and ideas onto my words and appropriated symbols.

The red fist is a symbol I stole from a Trotsky organization. Go ahead and sue me.

Trotsky and his buddy Lenin were ruthless bloodthirsty tyrants inventing two new forms of slavery. One was called "Marxism-Leninism", and the other was called "Trotskyism". Trotskyism is an excellent way for the Crown to maintain power, as all the egotists running around in it have to split off into splinters for reasons of self-perceived ideological purity.

Then came "Stalinism", which was quite similar to Adolf Hitler in terms of its practical genocidal effects on people and lust for war and conquest. Although during the Stalin period they had extremely modern concepts of family law. Men should pay for the support of their children, no matter how much they and their wives hate each other. This is a good principle.

The raised fist is just another version of the Heil Hitler salute. Instead of the tyranny of a man, you choose the tyranny of an ideology. When your fist is raised, it is an extremely bad defensive posture. If you are a wannabe tyrant, and you can get people all to do the same thing like raising their fists in a vulnerable posture, they are showing you they are prone and subservient to you. When I raise a fist, it is in the correct posture, and you would see the other side of it, and it would be much closer in, so I could deliver acceleration and hence force if necessary. Stretched high, there is no potential energy.

If you don't know any of this, the way is in the training.

When I hear the word "culture", I do not reach for my gun, even if I wanted to own one of those disgusting things. It makes me very curious. I want to find out who the slavers were and who the slaves were. If a foreign empire like Italy takes you over, you become its slaves, no matter how much freedom you think it gives you.

LOL...Now I'm a tyrant. Have another drink,buddy.

josh

progressive17 wrote:

"progressive17" is just a word I invented. Because I invented it, I can have it mean anything I want, at any time, and for any reason. What it means during this instant is that you should be a slave like me, so you can know what it is like. The more you know what it is like, the higher your consciousness goes. You cannot find it by reading books. Do not project your concepts and ideas onto my words and appropriated symbols.

The red fist is a symbol I stole from a Trotsky organization. Go ahead and sue me.

Trotsky and his buddy Lenin were ruthless bloodthirsty tyrants inventing two new forms of slavery. One was called "Marxism-Leninism", and the other was called "Trotskyism". Trotskyism is an excellent way for the Crown to maintain power, as all the egotists running around in it have to split off into splinters for reasons of self-perceived ideological purity.

Then came "Stalinism", which was quite similar to Adolf Hitler in terms of its practical genocidal effects on people and lust for war and conquest. Although during the Stalin period they had extremely modern concepts of family law. Men should pay for the support of their children, no matter how much they and their wives hate each other. This is a good principle.

The raised fist is just another version of the Heil Hitler salute. Instead of the tyranny of a man, you choose the tyranny of an ideology. When your fist is raised, it is an extremely bad defensive posture. If you are a wannabe tyrant, and you can get people all to do the same thing like raising their fists in a vulnerable posture, they are showing you they are prone and subservient to you. When I raise a fist, it is in the correct posture, and you would see the other side of it, and it would be much closer in, so I could deliver acceleration and hence force if necessary. Stretched high, there is no potential energy.

If you don't know any of this, the way is in the training.

When I hear the word "culture", I do not reach for my gun, even if I wanted to own one of those disgusting things. It makes me very curious. I want to find out who the slavers were and who the slaves were. If a foreign empire like Italy takes you over, you become its slaves, no matter how much freedom you think it gives you.

Image result for kent brockman nuts

 

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

josh wrote:

progressive17 wrote:

"progressive17" is just a word I invented. Because I invented it, I can have it mean anything I want, at any time, and for any reason. What it means during this instant is that you should be a slave like me, so you can know what it is like. The more you know what it is like, the higher your consciousness goes. You cannot find it by reading books. Do not project your concepts and ideas onto my words and appropriated symbols.

The red fist is a symbol I stole from a Trotsky organization. Go ahead and sue me.

Trotsky and his buddy Lenin were ruthless bloodthirsty tyrants inventing two new forms of slavery. One was called "Marxism-Leninism", and the other was called "Trotskyism". Trotskyism is an excellent way for the Crown to maintain power, as all the egotists running around in it have to split off into splinters for reasons of self-perceived ideological purity.

Then came "Stalinism", which was quite similar to Adolf Hitler in terms of its practical genocidal effects on people and lust for war and conquest. Although during the Stalin period they had extremely modern concepts of family law. Men should pay for the support of their children, no matter how much they and their wives hate each other. This is a good principle.

The raised fist is just another version of the Heil Hitler salute. Instead of the tyranny of a man, you choose the tyranny of an ideology. When your fist is raised, it is an extremely bad defensive posture. If you are a wannabe tyrant, and you can get people all to do the same thing like raising their fists in a vulnerable posture, they are showing you they are prone and subservient to you. When I raise a fist, it is in the correct posture, and you would see the other side of it, and it would be much closer in, so I could deliver acceleration and hence force if necessary. Stretched high, there is no potential energy.

If you don't know any of this, the way is in the training.

When I hear the word "culture", I do not reach for my gun, even if I wanted to own one of those disgusting things. It makes me very curious. I want to find out who the slavers were and who the slaves were. If a foreign empire like Italy takes you over, you become its slaves, no matter how much freedom you think it gives you.

Image result for kent brockman nuts

 

Hahahaha...That was a classic,josh. Thanks.

progressive17 progressive17's picture

And when the great Italian hero Julius Caesar went to Gaul (now known as France), he slaughtered 1,000,000 people. Which was a goodly percentage of the population of that country, on the scale of what Hitler did to the European Jews. The population of the whole continent of Europe was around 20 million at the time. It would be 1,000 years before Italy caught up with my ancestors, under their form of Empire and slavery known as the Catholic Church. You should see the Vatican. The value of the conquered wealth is incomprehensible. If it were disgorged, the entire world would be out of poverty. That is Italy for you. Fuck Italy. Mass murderers and slavers, on the scale of millions. And now Italian fascism is on the march again.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

Here's an idea progresive17. If it's just a name pulled out of your ass,maybe you should think of changing it to rightwinger17. That way you could at least be honest.

lagatta4

I'm not on social assistance.  Never have been. Unless it thinks my pension will be a form of social assistance, when I can collect it. Pensions were an important conquest of the working class.

Racist and misogynist. The raised fist goes back long before the founding of the Soviet Union, certainly to the Paris Commune and probably earlier. Oh, I'll ignore him; what else can one more women-hating, homophobic, bigoted man do to me over the net?  But I have complained to the mods. Not because I'm afraid of the troll, but because bigoted, sexist, racist posts cheapen our board and website and can attract more drek to it.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

I was ignoring him and then unfortunately I read his last post.

Fuck Italy.

You do know there are Italians on this site,right? But you're on a roll. May as well offend everyone. Move on to the Celts now.Why not? BTW,I'm half Danish. Please keep trashing Social Democracy. You do know that most of Europe is a Social Democracy? Or are they all fascists?

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

lagatta4 wrote:

I'm not on social assistance.  Never have been. Unless it thinks my pension will be a form of social assistance, when I can collect it. Pensions were an important conquest of the working class.

Racist and misogynist. The raised fist goes back long before the founding of the Soviet Union, certainly to the Paris Commune and probably earlier. Oh, I'll ignore him; what else can one more women-hating, homophobic, bigoted man do to me over the net?  But I have complained to the mods. Not because I'm afraid of the troll, but because bigoted, sexist, racist posts cheapen our board and website and can attract more drek to it.

In rightwinger17's mind you're a lazy leech on society because in his mind he probably believes HE is paying for your pension. Because,remember. It's only he and a handful of Freedom Fighters who pay tax. And you're now just going to sit on your ass and not contribute.

lagatta4

There are probably even more of us mongrels, with several origins. Both Gallicized and Anglicized Celts in my family tree.

The traditional foodie interlude: http://www.whats4eats.com/salads/curtido-recipe Curtido is a Central American cabbage-based dish, sort of in between cole slaw and sauerkraut. It is just slightly fermented, making it very digestible. It is also dirt cheap, and tasty. This time, I made some with a tiny red cabbage, a red onion, and some julienned carrot. (Asian shops sell the cheap tool to make that). I used white wine vinegar - not an expensive kind; the cheap stuff one finds in ordinary Italian, Greek and Portuguese groceries), diluted with water and boiled. I used no hot peppers, but you are certainly welcome to. My mix made a lovely shocking pink curtido. This is good with pupusas, but also with fish and many other things.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1372138

Meet CAQ's finance candidate for the riding of St-Jerome. A real swell guy.

If we were to get ready to bend over for Liberal cuts,we best be ready to get fisted with what CAQ has in store for us. They are going to make the Liberals look like Socialists.

lagatta4

Yes, he's from L'Institut économique de Montréal, ultra-right-wingers of a Randian streak. They are against public healthcare and education, to say nothing of social benefits. They should ALWAYS be targeted on this. I think even CAQ voters treasure their healthcards.

There are a lot of poor people in St-Jérôme and other towns in that riding. Péladeau was surprised at how much time he had to spend on sorting out constituents' problems with welfare, pension entitlement, injured workers' comp etc.

I don't think QS has chosen a candidate for that riding etc; I'll check.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

In any case,Legault bills his party as right of the Liberals. So can someone explain what there is to celebrate if the Liberals are defeated by CAQ? Yeah,I didn't think so.

As for QS,do you believe they have a chance of winning St-Jerome? I'm not convinced,unfortunately.

cco

The Liberals had an invite-only "town hall" for the anglo community at Dawson College today. After finagling an invitation, I went, just for the hell of it.

I've been to a lot of political events in my lifetime, but this had to be, by far, the most insulting. Couillard, Leitão, Weil, and Fortin gave their stump speeches (starting an hour late), then took an hour of "questions" from other Liberal MNAs, all along the lines of "Mr. Premier, just how awesome is our government, and how wonderful is it that you don't take the anglo community for granted?". Then at the end, they kicked out the cameras and opened up the floor for a full ten minutes of actual questions. Critical ones were shouted down.

If I wanted to encapsulate the utter contempt the PLQ holds for the electorate, I couldn't have done any better than that event. The worst part, for me, was when Couillard compared his austerity to Tommy Douglas balancing budgets. Philippe, you're no Tommy Douglas.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

cco wrote:

The Liberals had an invite-only "town hall" for the anglo community at Dawson College today. After finagling an invitation, I went, just for the hell of it.

I've been to a lot of political events in my lifetime, but this had to be, by far, the most insulting. Couillard, Leitão, Weil, and Fortin gave their stump speeches (starting an hour late), then took an hour of "questions" from other Liberal MNAs, all along the lines of "Mr. Premier, just how awesome is our government, and how wonderful is it that you don't take the anglo community for granted?". Then at the end, they kicked out the cameras and opened up the floor for a full ten minutes of actual questions. Critical ones were shouted down.

If I wanted to encapsulate the utter contempt the PLQ holds for the electorate, I couldn't have done any better than that event. The worst part, for me, was when Couillard compared his austerity to Tommy Douglas balancing budgets. Philippe, you're no Tommy Douglas.

I wonder if you would have felt more warm and fuzzier if it was a CAQ town hall. Who cares about the Liberals? And your experience,the way this town hall was presented is of no surprise.

I'm  more concerned with the far right CAQ. I don't care about Couillard anymore,regardless of how egomaniacle he is.

The thread for the new CAQ government is going to be a lot uglier. I'm actually happy that CAQ's lead has been evaporating. Even if that benefits the Liberals.

But I probably wouldn't have to puke up those words if the PQ would cling to some real and important and popular issues rather than clinging with cold dead hands this sovereignty fixation.

They could have been a real alternative to the Liberals. A more sane alternative to the Liberals.

I think the 'allegedly soft' sovereignist CAQ has proven that the less you talk sovereignty,the more support you get. I wish the PQ had a couple of brain cells to rub together to have gotten that message.

cco

alan smithee wrote:

I wonder if you would have felt more warm and fuzzier if it was a CAQ town hall. Who cares about the Liberals?...I'm  more concerned with the far right CAQ. I don't care about Couillard anymore,regardless of how egomaniacle he is....The thread for the new CAQ government is going to be a lot uglier. I'm actually happy that CAQ's lead has been evaporating. Even if that benefits the Liberals.

Well, I started this thread four years ago to catalogue the sins and failings of the Couillard government. The one that's currently in power. So, in that sense, I care about them.

You are, of course, free to go start other threads called "CAQ: The best reason to vote Liberal" and "Liberals: There is no alternative" and "Really, the Liberals aren't that bad", if you want. As with all the Clinton threads, I'm done with lesser-evilism in politics. QS and the NPDQ exist, as does the PVQ. And the more certain the Liberals are that they have left federalists captured, the farther towards the CAQ they'll move, because they've decided all the growth potential is on the right end of the spectrum.

It's time to stop rewarding the PLQ for that strategy, or before we know it, we'll wake up with premier Paul LePage.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

cco wrote:
alan smithee wrote:

I wonder if you would have felt more warm and fuzzier if it was a CAQ town hall. Who cares about the Liberals?...I'm  more concerned with the far right CAQ. I don't care about Couillard anymore,regardless of how egomaniacle he is....The thread for the new CAQ government is going to be a lot uglier. I'm actually happy that CAQ's lead has been evaporating. Even if that benefits the Liberals.

Well, I started this thread four years ago to catalogue the sins and failings of the Couillard government. The one that's currently in power. So, in that sense, I care about them.

You are, of course, free to go start other threads called "CAQ: The best reason to vote Liberal" and "Liberals: There is no alternative" and "Really, the Liberals aren't that bad", if you want. As with all the Clinton threads, I'm done with lesser-evilism in politics. QS and the NPDQ exist, as does the PVQ. And the more certain the Liberals are that they have left federalists captured, the farther towards the CAQ they'll move, because they've decided all the growth potential is on the right end of the spectrum.

It's time to stop rewarding the PLQ for that strategy, or before we know it, we'll wake up with premier Paul LePage.

What a load of shit. Where was I going on about people voting Liberal? I'm pointing out that we've got a bigger problem ahead of us. That's a fact whether you care to admit or not. If you took the time to actually read what I said,I m,ade it clear that I'd rather the PQ make up the next government. But their strategist isn't very bright. Nor is JF Lisée. This holding on to an out of date dream is the death nail to the PQ. If they had a clue they'd come up with a coherent platform outlining what they would work for for Quebecers. Real policies. They could have even taken the opportunity to prove themselves the populist choice. Then AFTER being elected, they could have started talking sovereignty but without an emphasis on a time line. They could have sold the idea back to the populace. Instead they shot themselves in the foot before the race even began.

QS is fine but at barely 10% they are as impotent as Liberace at the Playboy mansion and the NDPQ? Where do I even begin with that. What are they polling? 2? 3%?. If you want to throw away your vote on a party most Quebecers don't even know exists,go for it. That's your prerogative.

Let's see how this is going to work out for Québec. I don't remember a more right wing party in a position to take power than CAQ. And that includes the Charest Liberals,the Couillard Liberals ,even the Bouchard PQ. Maybe you don't mind a good ass shagging. But I do.

And just because I do not view the Liberals with as much contempt as I did 6 months ago,doesn't mean I'm imploring anyone to vote for them. Not even myself. So your comment is a huge steaming pile of horseshit.

cco

My apologies, then. Perhaps it's just the hangover from the "Doug Ford will be the NDP's fault" thread that's put a bad taste in my mouth.

alan smithee alan smithee's picture

cco wrote:

My apologies, then. Perhaps it's just the hangover from the "Doug Ford will be the NDP's fault" thread that's put a bad taste in my mouth.

Oh...I am solidly with you. At first it was mildly amusing. Now it's become nauseating.

pietro_bcc

cco wrote:

The Liberals had an invite-only "town hall" for the anglo community at Dawson College today. After finagling an invitation, I went, just for the hell of it.

I've been to a lot of political events in my lifetime, but this had to be, by far, the most insulting. Couillard, Leitão, Weil, and Fortin gave their stump speeches (starting an hour late), then took an hour of "questions" from other Liberal MNAs, all along the lines of "Mr. Premier, just how awesome is our government, and how wonderful is it that you don't take the anglo community for granted?". Then at the end, they kicked out the cameras and opened up the floor for a full ten minutes of actual questions. Critical ones were shouted down.

If I wanted to encapsulate the utter contempt the PLQ holds for the electorate, I couldn't have done any better than that event. The worst part, for me, was when Couillard compared his austerity to Tommy Douglas balancing budgets. Philippe, you're no Tommy Douglas.

Could anyone seriously claim that the Liberals aren't afraid of losing the anglo vote when they're pulling this nonsense? They never did this kind of thing in previous elections.

pietro_bcc

I'm surprised that this hasn't gotten more attention.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/education/201805/02/01-5169283-faible-...

Stating that the reason the anglophone system has a higher graduation rate is because anglophones care more about the education of their kids than francophones is one of the most disgusting things I've heard a politician say in Quebec.

NorthReport

Leadership hopeful comes aboard for Quebec election campaign

Alexandre Taillefer won’t be a candidate, but has long worn his political ambition on his sleeve

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-columnists/2018/05/11/leadership-ho...

NorthReport

Ex Quebec Liberal cabinet minister Marguerite Blais to run for Coalition Avenir Québec

https://globalnews.ca/news/4202840/ex-quebec-liberal-cabinet-minister-ma...

cco

Ethics commissioner scolds Liberals for siding with Paradis

Quote:
In an unprecedented move, the normally discreet commissioner Mignolet issued a statement in which she said she is “concerned” that the Liberal house leader Jean-Marc Fournier meddled in the case by requesting an outside legal opinion of her report, which concluded Paradis violated housing allowance rules.

That second opinion, written by lawyer Robert De Blois, poked holes in the commissioner’s findings and was invoked by the Liberals for their decision Thursday to vote massively against Mignolet’s suggestion that Paradis be sanctioned and made to pay a fine of $25,000.

Taken amid a chorus of catcalls and heckling, the final vote was 61 (all Liberals) against the commissioner’s recommendations and 45 for (all the opposition MNAs).

cco

Pages