Kenney's Canada: Who's in, who's out and who is getting kicked out

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
RevolutionPlease RevolutionPlease's picture
Kenney's Canada: Who's in, who's out and who is getting kicked out

Good article by a babbler, well done krystalline.

 

http://rabble.ca/news/2009/06/canada%E2%80%99s-current-immigration-polic...

Rexdale_Punjabi Rexdale_Punjabi's picture

dont see citizens who had it taken away n deported n bare times tortured guess it dont matter cuz they ppl of color n aint get no media coverage

Diogenes Diogenes's picture

From the Globe and Mail today: [url=http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinions/at-the-mercy-of-the-governm... the mercy of the government[/url]

The writers argue for a new law, Protection of Canadians Act, to uphold protect what is essentially a charter right. They have a point, given our current governance.  No one is accountable anymore.

Cueball Cueball's picture

Rexdale_Punjabi wrote:

dont see citizens who had it taken away n deported n bare times tortured guess it dont matter cuz they ppl of color n aint get no media coverage

 

Its true, but they are deporting everyone these days. A friend of mine was deported 2 days ago. At the airport immigration services room he said all the families he saw being deported were white. I know a British guy with a serious management job who was declined a work permit extentension as well.

Slumberjack

Cueball wrote:
  Its true, but they are deporting everyone these days. A friend of mine was deported 2 days ago. At the airport immigration services room he said all the families he saw being deported were white. I know a British guy with a serious management job who was declined a work permit extentension as well. 

Not difficult to imagine that overjealousness on the part of officials in applying policies intended for others at play here, unless you believe this was Kenney's intent.

Cueball Cueball's picture

Economic thing I expect. Word was sent down to clamp down.

Boom Boom Boom Boom's picture

Jason Kenney is the main reason I'd love to see an election - there's also Tony Clement, John Baird (ugh), Jim Flaherty, Stephen Harper, Lisa Raitt, and others. Aside from Iggy himself, does the Liberal Party have anyone as grossly odious (John McCallum freaks me out with his 'evil eye' stare) as the Cons I've listed?

remind remind's picture

LMAO, short term memory loss?

 

Boom Boom Boom Boom's picture

More than likely. Embarassed

Krystalline Kraus Krystalline Kraus's picture

RevolutionPlease wrote:

Good article by a babbler, well done krystalline.

 

http://rabble.ca/news/2009/06/canada%E2%80%99s-current-immigration-polic...

thanks, revolution....<blushes an anarchist red ....ok, ya, it should really be a "communist" red, but i'm not a communist, not even a pinko)

you know, back in 2001 on my staff profile it used to say i was rabble.ca's resident anarchist

i'm a virgo and i like lists and patterns, so this pattern of action on behalf of Kenney's and Harper's actions become more and more clear in my mind....and i feel strongly that this ruse-de-guerre around "national security" is a bunch of bullshit!!!

merci tres lots!