2009 started with nearly a month of Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip, killing over 1300 Palestinians, injuring thousands more and worsening an already dire humanitarian crisis. rabble.ca continues to bring you the best in alternative analysis of the ongoing siege of Gaza.
Gaza Images on Flickr
- 1 of 30
- Prisoners who starved for art honored by Gaza show
- Israel and Mexico swap notes on abusing rights
- Walking tours highlight West Bank's shrinking landscape
- "I'm afraid of dying" without returning home, says Nakba survivor
- Settlers attack West Bank farmer twice a week
- Palestinian refugees are not at your service
- Dutch probe sends warning to firms abetting Israel's crimes
- Porto Alegre is Palestine's friend, so why has it embraced Israel's war industry?