2009 started with nearly a month of Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip, killing over 1300 Palestinians, injuring thousands more and worsening an already dire humanitarian crisis. rabble.ca continues to bring you the best in alternative analysis of the ongoing siege of Gaza.
Gaza Images on Flickr
- Why aren't Israeli F-16s over Beirut headline news?
- Sexuality and gender taboos challenged by Haifa project
- "This time they destroyed everything": Uprooted Bedouins face more evictions
- J Street's pipe dreams of peace
- Prisoners who starved for art honored by Gaza show
- Israel and Mexico swap notes on abusing rights
- Walking tours highlight West Bank's shrinking landscape
- "I'm afraid of dying" without returning home, says Nakba survivor