2009 started with nearly a month of Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip, killing over 1300 Palestinians, injuring thousands more and worsening an already dire humanitarian crisis. rabble.ca continues to bring you the best in alternative analysis of the ongoing siege of Gaza.
Gaza Images on Flickr
- Settlers attack West Bank farmer twice a week
- Palestinian refugees are not at your service
- Dutch probe sends warning to firms abetting Israel's crimes
- Porto Alegre is Palestine's friend, so why has it embraced Israel's war industry?
- Protests an "offensive" against settler attacks, West Bank villagers say
- Life "no longer bearable" in Syria, says Palestinian refugee
- FBI files reveal Anti-Defamation League spied on Arab students
- Oslo Freedom Forum founder’s ties to Islamophobes who inspired mass killer Anders Breivik