The fourth Thursday in March, beginning this year in 2009, is "National Letting Go of Stuff Day".
What does it mean? It means that today (March 26, 2009) is..
- A day to claim your personal power
- A day to begin measuring your personal success from one year to the next
- A day to begin cleaning out your heart - getting rid of all the emotional pain
- A day to claim RENEWAL of your spirit
- A day to BEGIN LETTING GO of your past situations that are holding you back from your future success
- A day to claim your future dreams - as your own
- A day to accept and acknowledge what you can and cannot control in your life - and live accordingly
Lynn Thompson became connected with Darren Johnson through Rosanna Ienco's book launch initiative in February 2009. Darren was a guest by phone on 'Living on Purpose' (on CHLY in Nanaimo) on March 20th along with Shari Molchan, who was in studio. ~~~www.NationalLettingGoOfStuffDay.org ~~ www.molchanfinancial.com ~~ www.rosannaienco.com ~~ www.chly.ca
Thank you for reading this story…
More people are reading rabble.ca than ever and unlike many news organizations, we have never put up a paywall – at rabble we’ve always believed in making our reporting and analysis free to all, while striving to make it sustainable as well. Media isn’t free to produce. rabble’s total budget is likely less than what big corporate media spend on photocopying (we kid you not!) and we do not have any major foundation, sponsor or angel investor. Our main supporters are people and organizations -- like you. This is why we need your help. You are what keep us sustainable.
rabble.ca has staked its existence on you. We live or die on community support -- your support! We get hundreds of thousands of visitors and we believe in them. We believe in you. We believe people will put in what they can for the greater good. We call that sustainable.
So what is the easy answer for us? Depend on a community of visitors who care passionately about media that amplifies the voices of people struggling for change and justice. It really is that simple. When the people who visit rabble care enough to contribute a bit then it works for everyone.
And so we’re asking you if you could make a donation, right now, to help us carry forward on our mission. Make a donation today.