Chaired by Leo Panitch. Panel discussion with book contributors:
- Joan Sangster teaches History and Gender and Women's Studies at Trent University
- Meg Luxton is Professor and Director of the Graduate Program of Gender, Feminist and Women's Studies at York University
- Sam Gindin is the former Chief Economist of the Canadian Autoworkers Union
- Stephen Hellman teaches Political Science at York University
- John Saul is Professor Emeritus of Politics at York University
- Greg Albo teaches Political Economy at the Department of Political Science, York University
Thank you for reading this story...
More people are reading rabble.ca than ever and unlike many news organizations, we have never put up a paywall – at rabble we’ve always believed in making our reporting and analysis free to all. But media isn’t free to produce. rabble’s total budget is likely less than what big corporate media spend on photocopying (we kid you not!) and we do not have any major foundation, sponsor or angel investor. Our only supporters are people and organizations -- like you. This is why we need your help.
If everyone who visits rabble and likes it chipped in a couple of dollars per month, our future would be much more secure and we could do much more: like the things our readers tell us they want to see more of: more staff reporters and more work to complete the upgrade of our website.
We’re asking if you could make a donation, right now, to set rabble on solid footing in 2017.