STRUGGLE, REVOLUTION, JOY & DANCE!
>> 10th Annual New Year's Eve Party!
>> CELEBRATE 57 YEARS OF THE CUBAN REVOLUTION!
Delicious food, drinks, live music, a salsa dance lesson,
DJ 100FUEGOS, DJ CARLITOS TUNES TUNES & all the dancing possible!
Come ring in the New Year with friends & supporters of the Cuban Revolution!
Purchase tickets NOW:
** ONLINE ** : http://vancubasolidarity.bpt.me
HIGHLIFE RECORDS - 1317 Commercial Dr (Vancouver)
LOS GUERREROS - 3317 Kingsway (Vancouver)
PANADERIA LATINA - 4906 Joyce St (Vancouver)
TAQUERIA JALISCO - 13646 Grosvenor Road @ King George (Surrey)
Tickets: $20 Pre-Sale/ $25 at the door
> Children 12 and under are free
> Pre-Sale Special Group Rate: Buy 4 tickets and get the 5th ticket for FREE!
Ticket Infoline: 778-882-5223
* DJ 100FUEGOS – Last year's sensation! Spinning favourites from Cuba, Latin America & around the world!
* DJ CARLITOS TUNES TUNES – From El Salvador, new DJ this year! Spinning music for you to dance and enjoy!
* MARIA MELENDEZ – Latin-American classics from a multi-talented musician with an amazing voice!
* MX KATRACHO – Singing live Ranchera music from the soul of ‘Nuestra America’!
* EL TROVADOR BETO FUENTES – Get ready to dance during this great live performance!
* FOOD – Delicious Salvadoran and Middle Eastern cuisine!
* DRINKS – Famous Cuban drinks- Mojitos, Cuba Libres…and more!
* RAFFLE – Win prizes and take home a reminder of your favorite New Year’s Eve!
* PHOTOBOOTH – Create lasting memories!
* SALSA DANCE LESSON – A chance to practice your moves for the dance floor!
* DANCE, DANCE, & MORE DANCE!
VANCOUVER COMMUNITIES IN SOLIDARITY WITH CUBA (VCSC)
email@example.com | 778-882-5223
Thank you for reading this story...
More people are reading rabble.ca than ever and unlike many news organizations, we have never put up a paywall – at rabble we’ve always believed in making our reporting and analysis free to all. But media isn’t free to produce. rabble’s total budget is likely less than what big corporate media spend on photocopying (we kid you not!) and we do not have any major foundation, sponsor or angel investor. Our only supporters are people and organizations -- like you. This is why we need your help.
If everyone who visits rabble and likes it chipped in a couple of dollars per month, our future would be much more secure and we could do much more: like the things our readers tell us they want to see more of: more staff reporters and more work to complete the upgrade of our website.
We’re asking if you could make a donation, right now, to set rabble on solid footing in 2017.