#J20RESIST Global Day of Actions
Resist All Oppression!
On Friday, January 20, a new U.S. administration will be sworn in.
The new Trump administration enters office promising to:
- Boost U.S. military spending and the capacity to wage war;
- Escalate attacks on Latinx, Muslim, and other immigrant and oppressed communities;
- Expand U.S. nuclear weapons capacity;
- Gut environmental regulations and grant impunity to corporate and military polluters;
- Increase state repression against Black, Native and other oppressed nationalities; and
- Launch a wholesale attack on the working class in the U.S.
On Friday, January 20, in Washington DC and cities across the U.S. and the world, hundreds of thousands will take the streets to protest an agenda of war and racism. Join us in Vancouver!