The Second Annual EcoSavvy Festival is an exciting, free event for the public, focused on helping consumers to make informed choices while promoting local and sustainable businesses and organizations.
Special Features of the Festival:
- Eco-Merchants - Sustainable and responsibly made products & services will be featured by local businesses and organizations
- Eco-Fashion Show - Showcasing local & sustainable designers
- The Green Spoons Sampler - An outdoor food sampling event, designed to give North York residents a taste of what Toronto’s sustainable food community has to offer
- Eco-Kids Workshops - Fun & informative, these workshops are a must see for the budding environmentalist
- EcoScavenger Hunt - Designed for all ages, this interactive hunt will make learning fun while giving participants a chance to win environment friendly prizes
- Live Music - Local up-and-coming artists will liven up the festival on the square's Main Stage
- Informative Presentations - Hear from knowledgeable speakers on environmental topics
If you would like to learn more about the EcoSavvy Festival, you can visit our website at www.enlightenedevents/ecosavvyfestival
Come and join us at the EcoSavvy Festival!
Thank you for reading this story…
More people are reading rabble.ca than ever and unlike many news organizations, we have never put up a paywall – at rabble we’ve always believed in making our reporting and analysis free to all, while striving to make it sustainable as well. Media isn’t free to produce. rabble’s total budget is likely less than what big corporate media spend on photocopying (we kid you not!) and we do not have any major foundation, sponsor or angel investor. Our main supporters are people and organizations -- like you. This is why we need your help. You are what keep us sustainable.
rabble.ca has staked its existence on you. We live or die on community support -- your support! We get hundreds of thousands of visitors and we believe in them. We believe in you. We believe people will put in what they can for the greater good. We call that sustainable.
So what is the easy answer for us? Depend on a community of visitors who care passionately about media that amplifies the voices of people struggling for change and justice. It really is that simple. When the people who visit rabble care enough to contribute a bit then it works for everyone.
And so we’re asking you if you could make a donation, right now, to help us carry forward on our mission. Make a donation today.