Jump to navigation
First post. Whiteboards used in the sense here refers to the combined use of whiteboards (the new chalkboard) and time-lapsed computer animation (like a YouTube Video) for educational purposes.
Slavoj Žižek: First as Tragedy, Then as Farce
1. Žižek covers cultural capitalism, as it is called, and challenges the whole harmful ideology of charity, and so on.
2. David Harvey: Econopocalypse - the Marxist animation whiteboard explanation.
Harvey goes over the current capitalist collapse, what has led to the present situation, in a very dazzling presentation. Comes recommended by babbler lagatta. Heh.
Cognitive Media ... with an incipient library of such presentations ...
- Philip Zimbardo with The Secret Powers of Time
- Sustainability Live Conference
- Jeremy Rifkin with The Empathic Civilization
- Dan Pink on Drive - The Suprising Truth on What Motivates Us
- Barbara Eirenreich - Smile or Die
and so on.................
I hope to watch some of these this evening, when I am at a computer with sound.
I first came across this when someone showed me the Drive presentation. Really, really well done.