Well we know this is coming, and TO-Centre has to be a target for the NDP.
- Linda McQuaig (new leader this time around, but she was burned by the Mulcair and may have been turned off politics unfortunately)
- Chris Moise (TDSB Trustee; a BIPOC and Gay man, two demographics that are exceptionally underrepresented in parliament, elected experience)
- Kristyn Wong-Tam (City Councillor, has elected experience, well known; POC and LGBTQ+, would be a big "risk" since she is very safe on council)
- Cathy Crowe (former provincial candidate, Street Nurse, educator, social justice activist, author and filmmaker)
- Brian Chang ( 2019 candidate, Labour activist, community organizer)
- Jennifer Hollett (2015 candidate in University-Rosedale, was set to run for TO council in a ward that was elimiated that would be within TO-Centre)
- Olivia Chow (Former Councillor/MP/Mayoral candidate, Prof at Ryerson)
- Paul Taylor (2019 candidate in Parkdale-High Park, former executive director at FoodShare. I believe he actually lives in TOCentre though, another BIPOC/Gay potential candidate)
There are probably many more, I think these are some of the higher-profile best guess's.