Will a successful Initiative petition, and possible recalls, reshape electoral politics in BC?
- Will it increase voter engagement and participation?
- Will it make election more honest? In what manner (toned down, realistic promises)?
- Will it make MLAs, and governments, more responsive to voters wishes or less?
- Will it lead to a BC NDP government or a minority?
- Will it lead to a 3rd party surge? Id so, whom?
I might have missed something so include any probabilities, or even possibilities, that may occur.