Count the ways I love Mike Duffy.
Seriously Mike couldn't have done more damage to the enemies of the NDP if he tried. Maybe he did.
1. First off I loved Duffy's TV show Sunday Edition.
2. Secondly he knee capped Stephen Dion during the 2008 election. Dion could have been a real threat to the NDP.
3. His Actions lead to humiliation untold upon Harper.
4. He gave Mulcair the material the started building his rep as a brilliant leader of official opposition.
5. His actions lead to the End of Nigel Wrights Political Career. Nigel Wright was to good at his job I understand.
6. Exposing the Senate, this has lead to a general airing out of the Senate's dirty laundry, including 40 senators in potentially deep dog poop.
7. He lead to the Roll Up the Red Carpet campaign and the Senator Hall of Shame and cold Cheese and Crackers.
8. He's exposing that the Prime Minister knew what was going on.
9. His behavior has exposed Senate rules that are poorly defined.
10. Support for abolishing/elected Senate is high.
11. Tory infighting.
12. Trudeau expelled Liberal Senators from cacus, admittedly just for show. Liberal infighting over that.
CRY HAVOK AND LET SLIP THE DUFFY'S OF WAR!!!