As I pointed out above Ken, you told nineteen lies in two posts. Here they are:
1. the Brexit Party would then win every Labour Leave vote
2. and hold those votes for the next twenty years.
3. It's not possible to win Labour Leave votes in the Labour heartlands when you take the we-agree-to-give-up-on-socialism "conviction Remain" position.
4. It's not possible to put Remain over everything else and want a decent society for the working and kept-from-working poor.
5. Corbyn’s position, whatever you think of Corbyn, is the only sensible one
6. it's impossible to get a second referendum or Article 50 repeal passed in this parliament, it's enough to stop Boris' "deal".
7. what matters is getting the damn Tories out. But you don't care about that.
8. [it is] a despicable accusation that he's nonchalant at best about a form of bigotry he has fought all of his life.
9. No one who'd lead Labour as a "conviction Remainer" could possibly be a socialist or oppose austerity in any case.
10. Swinson-whose support will collapse once her right-wing positions on almost all issues are exposed during the campaign-
11. "social democratic" parties on the European mainland have totally abandoned social democracy and embraced Thatcherism.
12. EU policies could ever be changed at all-they haven't on anything important since the institution was established, other than to be made more right-wing on economics and spending.
13. But on economics, EU economic and spending rules are carved in stone for the rest of eternity and the only socialist position is to get out of those rules until
14.the is designed to present socialism from ever happening.
15. A Labour government can't BE a Labour government under EU rules.
16. And those of you who are anti-Corbynites don't care.
17. it's too late to change leaders before the snap election.
18. Labour wouldn't run on a program any different than that from the Tories if anyone the PLP preferred to Corbyn was leading it.
19. Your lot never wanted the Tories defeated...because as "Labour moderates", you never wanted Thatcherism brought to an end.
Oh, and not a single one is backed up by any facts or analysis, only your simplistic unsupported assertions, however ridiculous.