This booklet provides an introduction to the effective use of technology for activism, with links to step-by-step guides and further information. It is written with a UK focus however is useful in other contexts.
The tools discussed here could be of use to:
- journalists wanting to protect themselves and their sources
- researchers investigating corporate and state wrong doing
- NGOs, charities and campaign groups
- local environmental or pressure groups
- anyone communicating digitally who doesn't trust the authorities of tomorrow