We welcome your comments at rabble.ca. To maintain a respectful dialogue, we’ve posted the guidelines of our comment policy below.
- Stay focused. All viewpoints are welcome, but comments should remain on the topic set by the original article, discussion question or other type of initial entry. Post maximum is 250 words. We invite you to bring any longer, more in-depth commentary to our discussion forum, babble.
- Be respectful. Personal attacks, excess profanity, oppressive and aggressive behaviour are prohibited. Instigating arguments in a disrespectful way is also prohibited.
- Tell the truth. Please avoid spreading misleading or false information.
- No spam. Repeated posting of identical or very similar content is prohibited, as is aggressively promoting or linking to services or products.
- Copyright. Please do not publish full-length articles from other publications and websites — linking is preferable.
rabble.ca embraces a pro-human rights, pro-feminist, anti-racist, queer-positive, anti-imperialist and pro-labour stance, and as such encourages discussions which develop and expand progressive thought.
We retain the discretion to determine which comments violate our comment policy. We also reserve the right to edit, remove individual comments or close comment threads that violate our comment policy. We expect all contributors to be respectful.
If you plan to comment on our discussion forum, babble, please read and respect our babble policy.
Thank you for taking the time to review our comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.